Random Poll: What would make a better guy gift?

Options
swerdygnome
swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
A Kinect system for Xbox, or a $150 gift card to Guitar Center?

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. Is the guy you're buying for more into music or video games? I assume he's into one or both since these are pretty specific gift ideas. Personally I'm not really into either and would prefer a gift card for Amazon.com or Borders or perhaps a Sporting store... but that's just me! :laugh:
  • Bauer77
    Bauer77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If you don't ever want to see him again, The Kinect cause he will never put it down. If you like to listen to music, then the guitar center... I personally play guitar, so I would take the Guitar Center.
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yup he's definitely into both. It was a total toss up. I never realized how indecisive I was before today. Thanks for the opinions. =)
  • Bauer77
    Bauer77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Buy some lingerie and sport yourself in it. I am sure that would be the best present ever!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,709 Member
    Options
    If you get the Kinect, you can play it together. I'm not a gamer, but we got one, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it. My husband has been too. He already liked playing video games, but now he gets a workout too. Win-Win. :-)
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The gift card would be more personal b/c they can pick out what they want. Both are good tho.