Howdy from Texas![:

Options
Good morning all you beautiful MFP people!

My name's Rachel. I'm 23, a new mom to a gorgeous 2 week old baby girl & I'm back at this 'healthy body, healthy me' thing. Good deal, huh? [:

Being on MFP the last couple years, I lost over 35lbs, & subsequently gained it all back being pregnant. (go figure!) Now, im not mad or anything, but I'd really like to get back into the routine I had before, but I cant seem to do that without various helpful figures on here. You know what they say about getting people together, it makes everything so much easier & more efficient... Some of the people who were supportive/motivational/etc seem to have disappeared from this site, & that saddens me greatly. Therefore, here I am, again, attempting to meet new friends looking to achieve the same things that I am. [:

I'm not limiting this to new moms, or moms even at all. You could be a man, woman, cat or dog...(lol) I love all people regardless if they have the same struggles as I do, or if theirs are greater than mine. Everyone is different, right?...

Anyone out there!? [:

Replies

• sims2013
    sims2013 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    hey! congrats on the baby girl!!!!
    i am losing weight to get pregnant :)
    i started out at 229 lbs, im 23 yrs old and 5'3
    my last weight in i was 166!
    my goal weight is 160! then i will be rewarding myself with trying to get pregnant!!!!
    and then after baby i will be back at it! becuase i love how i look now!
    feel free to add me :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You are already my friend :p

Bumping for you