Looking for friends in GA

Options
Hello,

I'm looking for friends from GA. I was doing really well for a while. I finished my 90 days of TapoutXT, lost 32lbs, started P90X, and then just off the wagon. Anyway, I'm looking for some folks who want to hike, walk, run, jog, whatever around the Kennesaw, Woodstock, and Marietta areas a couple of times a week. I've tried, and tried to get my wife to workout with me, but I just can't get her to do it. :cry: I posted some hikes in the group section. It's the "Kennesaw Mountaineers" group.

Add me if you have the same interests.

Replies

• anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im in Lagrange, but you can add me. I have all those workouts too and am in the process of going through all of them!!
  • KatieTJS
    KatieTJS Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello from Cumming!

This is my first day so, I won't be ready for a hike any time soon, but I wanted to say hi and connect. Maybe I could join you in the near future. Especially when it gets cooler.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello from Newnan. I've been on here for a while but I am just starting to post. I'm not really close enough to join in the walks unless you do it on a weekend. You can add me if you like.
  • ttyme82
    ttyme82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm from Kennesaw add me! :)
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cobb between all those areas. :)
  • kimpy92
    Options
    In cobb also. Haven't figured out how to add or find groups yet. Doing hip hop abs, walks and la fitness.