6 Week Tae Bo Weight Loss Challenge

Options
Hello y'all!

I'm seriously lacking in the motivation department, so I decided to start a 6 week Tae Bo challenge. I have successfully lost weight with Tae Bo before, and the workouts are so much fun!

You can read more about my challenge here: http://www.familyofseven.com/6-week-tae-bo-challenge-join-me/

So, per the suggestion on the moderator posts here, I would like at least 3 people to join me in the challenge before I create a group here on MFP.

You'd be doing me a great favor doing this challenge with me! Thank you, and I look forward to our 6 week skinnier selves!!! :love:

Replies

• txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nobody??? Really???
  • lilianadominguez961
    Options
    What is tae bo?
  • txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is a type of kickboxing that I believe was created by Billy Blanks. It's really fun. :-) I just did my workout for today, and it was so much fun! Plus, my entire body feels worked out.

Anyway, I'm one of those people who has never had to work out to lose weight...until I got in my mid 30s. Then I quit smoking, and I got really REALLY big...for me, anyway. Because I've never HAD to workout before now, I'm not very good about staying consistent, which is why I wanted to start this challenge. :)

Are you in?
  • sassyww
    sassyww Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There are Tae Bo videos on you tube??? AWESOME!!!!! I did Tae Bo once before and began to shrink like crazy. Of course, I was younger then, had never had a baby and didn't have as much to lose as now. But I have a question, would it work if I had a slightly different goal? (like 3-4 workouts per week as being success for me). I just don't see 6 workouts a week as something that will happen at this point. Maybe that's MY lack of motivation. ;)
  • sassyww
    sassyww Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Found one of the "8 minute" workouts on YouTube and did that this morning. If I use those on certain days then I might get in more than I thought I could!