24yrs. Female. 5 Foot 7 inches. 230 lbs starting weight

Options

Replies

• hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 43 years young today!! 5'6 and started at 275....down 43 lbs...so right there with ya!

~Amy
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - i'm 5'5, started at 230 too, 27 years.
  • jesscarows
    jesscarows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 yr old, 5 foot 7, and starting at 202lbs.
    I could use some friends as I am trying to actually stick with it this time!
  • OliveDove18
    Options
    I'm so glad I posted this!! I have so many new friends now!! This makes me feel so much better. Thanks for the inspiration everyone!
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt put too much thought into finding "Friends" that have a similar body type. Honestly, we all have the same struggles(NOM NOM NOM). Everyone is motivating here no matter how "deep in the mud" you are.
  • Roonwit
    Roonwit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7, starting weight was 208, I am now at 201 after a week off while on holiday. I am from the UK :)
  • _AutumnTheGreat_
    Options
    23 years old. Female. 5 feet 3 inches. 250 starting weight / Current Weight is 220. Sent a request :)
  • janeohohoh
    Options
    Hi there! I am also 5'7 with a starting weight of roughly 223-226. 29 years old :) I am really looking to be consistent and get to where I want.
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26, 5'5", currently about 216, wanting to get to 150. Also a PCOS peep, and diagnosed with diabetes. However, it is really well controlled right now with diet, exercise, and metformin.
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7, 24 years old and my starting weight was 237. I'm down to 201.8 with about 60 lbs to go! feel free to add me!
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 24, 5'8 and started this journey about 3 weeks ago at 209lb. I'm already down to 200 and want the motivation to stay. I can already feel myself slipping, not excersizing and binging on bread! Although m "binging" is usually still under reccommended calories, i know I can make better choices.

Always happy to have friends, so please feel free to add me :)
  • Herberdm
    Herberdm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on the bandwagon after coming to grips with the fact that I'm at my heaviest ever! I have lost significant weight in the past, but always struggle with maintaining and keeping it off....especially with my love of craft beer and cooking!!

I'm 25 yrs (5'8") and starting now at 230 lbs. Would love some new friends who are also going through this journey!!
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll be 20 in 2 weeks. I'm female, 5' 7.5", and my starting weight was 241 (according to the scale at the doctor's office in December 2013). I've fallen off track a few times, but I'm now down to about 215. My first goal is to hit the 'healthy' BMI range, then to continue to tone/lose until I'm comfortable with my body! Anyone in this thread who wants to friend me on here is more than welcome - I appreciate the inspiration (:
  • cherryhead23
    cherryhead23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'7/5'8 SW 188 CW 184 GW 160 (will take me to a healthy BMI) But may make it lower once i achieve that goal if i'm not happy.

i'm 24 from the UK (and a university student… which in itself is making weight loss and challenge!)
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'7.5", starting now at 219. I haven't set an ultimate goal weight yet because I've looked completely different at the same weight depending on my muscle mass, etc. So for right now, I'm setting a mini-goal of 180 and then I'll reassess when I get there.

Feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone else. :)
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25, 5'7 started out at 200 and now I'm at 180. I'm trying to get down to 150-155, but I'm more focused on building my stamina and fitness level up. I don't eat low-carb or anything, just simple home cooked meals and calorie counting!
  • Kasgal150
    Kasgal150 Posts: 11
    Options
    We're very similar! I'm 25, 5 foot 7 inches, and starting weight of 238. I know you have already found many friends, but feel welcome to add me too if you are still adding more (anyone else who is looking for friends can add me too). I know we are all in the same mindset with losing weight, but it is comforting to know that there are ladies out there my size who are doing it too.
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5"10 and when I started I was about 255 pounds. I'm now about 175 pounds with roughly 20-25 pounds left to go! Anyone can add me for support :)
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!
    Im 27, 5'7 and around 262 right now, my goal long term is 150 but will just see what it feels and looks like once i get closer to that goal. I think its all about how u feel about urself and how healthy you get. :)

Ive been off and on this site for quite some time. but im determined to stay on here now! i have a goal i wanna get to... MIAMI IN MARCH! So i wanna try to look and feel my best by then!

Please add me ladies! Lets motivate each other!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Feel free to add me as well, I'm 22 and 5'7, started at 276, CW 246 and goal is 160 but may reassess and go a bit lower say 140-150s if I decide to when I get there!

I log daily and try to keep up with my friends in here the best I can :) I'm not what you'd call a clean eater but I'm definitely doing better than I was and keeping under my calories so that's the main thing :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!