Minu 118lbs, some inches, sizes & other things:) PIC HEAVY!!

Options

Replies

• TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I love your last sentence, especially, about existing. You look happier, too. Thanks for sharing your story.

Happier is an understatement, however, to add, my life has changed drastically in other ways as well as weight loss the last two years. I got a divorce from somebody who was emotionally and physically abusive. I actually work at a place I enjoy. Surrounded by hot EMT's.... deliciously hot EMT's lol
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I have a friend here on MFP who has lost a hundred and he still has a ways to go and he gets discouraged often bc he has already done so much, maybe you can add each other for motivation.
  • sarahd108
    sarahd108 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely great. I love your philosophies and dedication. You are now reaping the rewards of your success. Anyone would be lucky to be with you. Way to go on all your success'!
  • TexasDarling09
    Options
    Awesome!! I have a friend here on MFP who has lost a hundred and he still has a ways to go and he gets discouraged often bc he has already done so much, maybe you can add each other for motivation.

lol, anyone can feel free to add me.
  • dbroking0001
    Options
    Awesome progress keep it up!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Only one word "WOW" :happy:
  • michellemarcotteartist
    Options
    Great motivation for me. Thank you
  • TexasDarling09
    Options
    Can I just be the one to point out that the typo in the topic is driving me insane. It wouldn't let me change it.
  • momof2boys2014
    momof2boys2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just now saw this! Congrats, you are doing amazing. I am sorry for your loss, I too have suffered that same loss and it isn't easy. This year has been my ah-ha wake up and get over yourself year. My journey has began and ended many times, but this time I'm so sick of it all I'm done. New way of living...new outlook on life. Your are doing an amazing job and inspiring a lot of people!
  • rosy_08
    rosy_08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations- you look amazing. You are inspiring to all the new starters! Thank you for posting!
  • laban1ca
    laban1ca Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing difference!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You started where I am now 364! You are a freaking ROCKSTAR! Wow! Thank you for another dose of inspiration!!!!!!!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing! Very inspirational! :) Wish you all the best
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    So! I think the last time I posted here was at my 80lb lost mark. It's been a while, but I've made a lot of progress since the beginning of the year!! I've lost 40lbs since January, which equals 118ish, maybe 120 (I can't weigh in until later today so I'm crossing my fingers for that one).

A little back story: I started out around 365 or 370 to the best of my knowledge. I had a scale that only weighed up to 350 at the time, and I erred out each time I stepped on it. I started going to a gym, just choosing 'healthier' foods, until I reached the 349.9 mark one day, and about flipped my daggum lid. I then got pregnant. Without going into too much detail, I lost the baby, spent the next year incredibly sick because of the loss and my refusal to go to a doctor. After I spent 3 days in the hospital, I got mad enough at myself and decided enough was enough.

That's one thing I lost - the ability to talk myself OUT of changing my life. I lost the mind frame of 'someday' an gained the attitude of 'now or never'.

bd8060cf-d441-4617-bcc9-257483d2018f_zps5715bfcd.jpg

The above picture is from Dec of 2011 - 5 months before I decided to kick myself into gear.

progresslindzrecent_zps0e6759c8.png

comparison1_zps12453556.png

138dfb12-14c0-4f2e-b2ce-9c66f583c787_zps1f6ad016.jpg

I still have 80-100lbs to lose, depending on when I feel comfortable with my body. I'm SO happy I made the decision to try harder, to lose my bad attitude, to join my fitness pal, and to no longer ignore the fact that I was as heavy as I was.

My life isn't perfect because of weight loss, I still struggle all the time. But my attitude, my self esteem, my general world is better because of the changes in my life that have STEMMED from my weight loss. I fail ALL of the time. Never get discouraged because of a setback or a minor mishap. It's going to happen, accept it, forgive yourself, and move on. And remember that to live is different than simply existing.

Dayyyuummm Girl!! You are doing an amazing job!! Keep it up, so inspiring!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You are very courageous and have a great attitude! Thank you for your post today!:drinker:
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Hard work and perseverance... who would have thought? :-)
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW you are such an inspiration to all!! You look gorgeous by the way!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!