china slim tea

Options
Has anyone heard or tried china slim tea.my boyfriends friend gave it to me.but i havent use it.it say to have one cup after a meal.does that mean u only have it once a day or after every meal.it is good for you or should i not use it

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    How does this tea help you lose weight?
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The way it works is that it makes you go.... #2... unless you have issues being regular, I'd just stick to good old exercise and counting calories.
  • RESEARCH IT ON THE WEB, I DO THAT WITH EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD FIND PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED IT AND READ THE REVIEWS, LOOK FOR CHINA SLIM TEA REVIEWS..
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I just googled it ..... it's also known as "pooh tea" ...... guess that one cup A DAY would be sufficient :bigsmile:

http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/china-slim-tea/
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im not gonna use it.i dont have any bathroom problems.lol.i will just stick to regular tea.and keep workin out and dieting.i just ned something to take my last two sodas out a day.
  • ptw330
    ptw330 Posts: 14
    Options
    Has anyone heard or tried china slim tea.my boyfriends friend gave it to me.but i havent use it.it say to have one cup after a meal.does that mean u only have it once a day or after every meal.it is good for you or should i not use it

Hi, I just checked out this vid in thought I'd share: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDp-tELrr-0
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It makes you poop and that's about it lol. I tried it a long time ago and I had horrid tummy cramps from it!!
  • etelou
    etelou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i use it when i have issues going to the bathroom, i made the mistake of drinking 2 cup of it because i thought there wasn't an effect after the first one....the next day was spent in the bathroom......sorry for the TMI lol