Need a buddy looking for the last 10 lbs!

Options
Hi All!

I used to be very involved with the motivation boards over at calorie count when I first worked to hit my goal weight of 136 back in 2009, but between college and general life I gained 24 lbs and got up to my highest weight of 160lb in 2013. After working on it alone I'm now I'm around 147 (yay) but I've hit a wall and now I'm trying to just get through that last 10 lbs.

I would love to have someone to check in with daily or maybe every two days an hold each other mutually accountable! I'm flexible as to how often we check in but I would love to have someone to motivate me and who I can motivate in return.

Anyone interested?

Replies

• ledden
    ledden Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily! I try to work out at least 5-7 times a week. If you would like to add me for the extra motivation, I will gladly assist you in trying to make your goal!
  • briananoelani
    briananoelani Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's so awesome to hear, I don't work out that often but I'm trying g to kick it up a notch so that would be really helpful.
  • dcarter1020
    dcarter1020 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends!! I'm working on the last couple pounds myself, but summer and drinking has made it hard to finish:( I need to lock it up and get this weight OFF once and for all. I'll send a request and we can motivate each other!
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm looking to lose my last 10 lbs too :/
  • _Clarana_
    _Clarana_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    And me! These last 10 lbs are impossible to lose, and they make all the difference looks-wise!!