Pmt- help me push through it without a binge

Options
I've been on MFP for two weeks, so far have been highly motivated. Tonight however I have PMT and my god I am craving some snacks. I've had a healthy protein snack and am up to my daily calories (including exercise cals). Think I'd better go to bed early to avoid the kitchen- any other suggestions?

Replies

• skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A cup of herbal tea? Go out for a walk? Try to stay out of the kitchen and yes probably head to bed early!!
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just brushed teeth and am off to bed with a new book. Proud to have got through the evening without cracking:) onwards and upwards!
  • YamaMaya1
    YamaMaya1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Drink water when you feel a "snack attack" coming on. Also, small amounts of dark chocolate are ok if you can fit them in to your daily calories.
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was also going to say brush your teeth!!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Woot! Nice NSV right there to celebrating. Walking away is hard sometimes...

Tea is what always curves my sweet craving too. Fruit is my other go to but I will seriously binge eat the entire bag of apples.
  • Rubyew
    Rubyew Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Very well done. That was me last week during my period. It is so hard, but not insurmountable. I have decided on those sorts of days I am not going to stress about eating all my exercise calories, when normally I only aim to eat a max of half. It'll be worth it. Drink loads and feel free to add me as a friend, because I totally relate to what you are going through. :)