Pics of the 30 Day Shred Results

Options
fb9923f5-3d68-4037-8550-097f99b105a1_zps7d32e857.jpg

There we go. I didn't realize till now that i posted the same photos from top left and bottom left. I meant to pick another photo but that's what happens when you have a kid who runs around knocking things around in your house or in public because he or she needs your attention. I was at the library and I brought my son with me while I was doing this and he went up running around in the library knocking all the books of the self. So just focus on the top left, top right, & bottom right.

Do you see a difference?

Replies

• Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome :O))) You can really see some tummy toning I think happening too!! Great work and awesome commitment! keep up the great work! :wink:
  • ForeverNew13
    Options
    Such a big difference! Your tummy looks more toned and flatter, you should be so proud! And in such a short period of time! Well done beautiful, keep it up! x
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm really terrified of the 30 day shred! I did it a few years and 30 lbs ago one day and was in agonizing pain for nearly 2 weeks. I really want to do it again, and ease myself into it? Maybe my form was all wrong and I was hurting myself? Anyway, you look GREAT.
  • paytenpar
    paytenpar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! good job and good luck with your future fitness endeavors. :)
  • krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm really terrified of the 30 day shred! I did it a few years and 30 lbs ago one day and was in agonizing pain for nearly 2 weeks. I really want to do it again, and ease myself into it? Maybe my form was all wrong and I was hurting myself? Anyway, you look GREAT.

I was SORE the first 3-4 days. Like, hobbling up the stairs to my apartment, please-kill-me kind of sore. I found that pairing it with light (20 minutes?) of cardio like walking or the elliptical really helped keep my arms and legs from getting stiff. Still a bit sore, but good sore instead of agonizingly sore.
  • fancyface1955
    fancyface1955 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great. I'm taking a break after 4 months of Insanity and I started July 1st. I enjoying it- it's much tamer. I don't like that 1 minute of abs. I feel like I should be spending more time with it. I've also noticed that my "pooch" is sticking out more than before. I don't like that but I also don't feel the ab muscles tightening when I do the moves. Any thoughts? Thanks for sharing.
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and like it. Before this I was doing mostly the same stuff but at a slower pace.
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look great ! im dong 30 day shred too! ive already lost 3lbs !
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I was SORE the first 3-4 days. Like, hobbling up the stairs to my apartment, please-kill-me kind of sore. I found that pairing it with light (20 minutes?) of cardio like walking or the elliptical really helped keep my arms and legs from getting stiff. Still a bit sore, but good sore instead of agonizingly sore.

awesome! I just watch level 1 and tomorrow I'm going to ease myself back into it. Instead of worrying about how many I do, I'm going to focus on making sure I'm doing it right lol.
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    awesome, possum!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    I just started Insanity, but I am planning to pick up the 30 Day Shred after that. It would be round 2 for me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!