Motivation :( and friend :;

Options
Hi I am 19 years old with a weight of 150 after my twin girls my current goal is 125 as of now don't like my body big waist(38 1/2) no buttocks and no toned legs so I decided enough is enough so I decided to eat healthier and do exercise but nowI want to make friends around my age with similar measurements I just need the support I can get please feel free to add me I can really use motivation

Replies

• gyoza_pussy
    Options
    I happen to be looking for the same thing :) I'm 23, so I'm quite a bit older than you but I weigh ~155-158 and my waist is also around the same size! I've gained 20 lbs over the last two years, due to stress eating. I can't stand my current shape and I'm fed up with my eating habits. I'd love to have a friend in the same situation so we can motivate each other to lose weight and tone up.
    We can check in on each other. Also, you don't have much work to do considering that you had twins! Good for you!

I'm not sure how to add friends on here. If you want to be mfp friends, it would be awesome if you sent a friend request because I'm clueless :/ sorry!
  • Emmal2387
    Emmal2387 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 26 and my problem area is my bum, hips and thighs with a slight tummy pooch, I only need to lose 14lbs but would be willing to be friends if you wish as I could do with some support on here too. :-)
  • mami3oh
    mami3oh Posts: 105
    Options
    I follow dalispaige on Instagram. Awesome leg and booty exercises!
  • Mselenes
    Mselenes Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for the support @goyza I just added you (: sound great that we are in the same position
    @emmal I just added you will feel great for support
    @ Mami I'll go check that out