Well heres a couple progress pics. =)

Options
Pingu1989
Pingu1989 Posts: 7 Member
Hi MFP =), I got a couple progress pics to show you. My start weight was actually 117.7KG (257lb) And my first major milestone goal weight was 80KG (176lb). Though the pictures on the left aren't of my actual start they're still pretty close.

1a336864-cf6e-486d-b5e7-46a869da734b_zps09fd0b93.jpg

10b2c022-253b-46f3-a1ad-57822eb6915a_zpsd5b5640a.jpg

I can not understate how much easier this journey is when you have a personal trainer. On top of MFP it really keeps you in check as you've got someone pushing you and keeping you on the straight and narrow. For everyone wondering if it's worth it? Yep. If not for the smaller number on a little machine then for just straight up less restriction in everyday life.

I never thought of myself as restricted in the activities I could do but truth is I was. There is now so much I can do without having to worry about it that it's crazy I didn't do it sooner. Also you may hate exercise to begin with but the trick is find an activity you like doing and just dig deep into it. Find a passion that keeps you active and you'll have no problem with achieving your health goals.

I still have a ways to go in terms of body conditioning but i'm on my way there. Believe me all of you can and should achieve all your goals.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!