Ew ew EW!

candistyx
candistyx Posts: 547 Member
So I'm eating my breakfast. A slice of Wholemeal bread with butter and a carrot.

Then I notice something... We made the bread last night and set it on the counter to cool. Clearly it must have smelled really good because I was apparently not the first to get to the bread, oh no, just under the point I'd bitten off so that half was in my mouth and half left on the slice was a hole... And all over that hole? SLUG TRAILS!

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Jim-Carrey-Gag-Reaction-Gif-In-Liar-Liar.gif
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    On the plus side I think we can safely say I won't be feeling the need to eat anything for the next few hours...
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Extra protein is all.
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    I had a bug in my coffee once and nearly swallowed it. Didn't drink coffee for a few months after that! haha
  • Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Thats nasty!
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    I once woke up in the night and reached over to get my glass of water. But something made me switch on the light as i picked it up and moved it towards my mouth, i don't know why, cos i didn't normally. Just as i was about to take a huge gulp, i realised there was a dead daddy long legs floating in it :( i now take a bottle of water to bed!

reading these, im not sure i want to eat or drink again!
  • Yucky-Face.png
  • ehodgdend4
    ehodgdend4 Posts: 27 Member
    KMpLook.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    upUL7.jpg
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Hell NO!

Nearly vommed just thinking about that.

When I was 4, I bit into a nectarine and worm danced its way out. I haven't eaten a nectarine or peach ever since.

Sounds like a good way to put one off bread though.
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Must have been seriously delicious.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Hell NO!

When I was 4, I bit into a nectarine and worm danced its way out. I haven't eaten a nectarine or peach ever since.

Nothing worse than biting into fruit and finding a worm... except biting into fruit and finding half a worm ;)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    dsgstd.gif

That's horrible!
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    How many calories is that then?
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Hell NO!

Nothing worse than biting into fruit and finding a worm... except biting into fruit and finding half a worm ;)
    :sick: That is why you inspect the fruit before eating it. If there is only one hole, that its probably still occupied. :laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    ew.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    So I'm eating my breakfast. A slice of Wholemeal bread with butter and a carrot.

Then I notice something... We made the bread last night and set it on the counter to cool. Clearly it must have smelled really good because I was apparently not the first to get to the bread, oh no, just under the point I'd bitten off so that half was in my mouth and half left on the slice was a hole... And all over that hole? SLUG TRAILS!

Make sure you log that as protein.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member

You have slugs INSIDE your house? DAFUQ?
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    200.gif
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Ummm... Slugs or snails are pretty slow. How did they make it all the way through the kitchen, to the counter, across the bread, then back to hide. All in one night and no one noticed them?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Does anyone else really miss Skitty, aka. SnailTrailzzz, Right now??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6vo3Xv5_fb6ZNhtUdJn5VMxLdUkGy2DF9gbYs9-nIsF-meDpK
  • candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member

they come up through the drains, we live in a rental house so there's not much we can do about it in terms of changing the layout. But my parents house also get slugs but under the gap in the door.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member

I did this, except when she mentioned having carrots for breakfast...
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    I once woke up in the night and reached over to get my glass of water. But something made me switch on the light as i picked it up and moved it towards my mouth, i don't know why, cos i didn't normally. Just as i was about to take a huge gulp, i realised there was a dead daddy long legs floating in it :( i now take a bottle of water to bed!

reading these, im not sure i want to eat or drink again!

tumblr_lou7k1iHop1qb5esko1_500.gif
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member

they come up through the drains, we live in a rental house so there's not much we can do about it in terms of changing the layout. But my parents house also get slugs but under the gap in the door.

That sounds to be a problem. Do you have sewer, or a septic system? If the slugs are coming up through the drain pipes, that its a sign of a problem with your pipes, which may be a larger issue than the added protein in your bread.....
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Omg

nope.gif
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,147 Member
    tumblr_mtyn46fVIo1sj3oxho1_400.gif
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    upUL7.jpg

this almost makes me wish I had that problem just so I could play!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member

I did this, except when she mentioned having carrots for breakfast...

For real. Blech.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    i took a bite out of a piece of black licorice once... :noway:

9cf300a385c4d0ed79e7fd9564c24b6a0bc002b2ce7a7ee29d5a4cbab55de6d8.jpg