Needing Friends

Options
Ladygrl
Ladygrl Posts: 1 Member
I'm really needing some friends to help with motivation. Simply seeing others try helps motivate me. I've lost 75lbs and I want to get rid of another 40. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!! :)

Replies

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great loss! I'll send a friend request now, am happy to help :)
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is a great loss. We can motivate each other :)
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! Would love to have a motivated friend. Friend request sent!
  • tabauknight
    tabauknight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome 75 lbs. It doesn't sound like you need any additional motivation, because you have really set the standard for persistence and fortitude.
  • WalterJim
    WalterJim Posts: 6
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • cindyriecarp
    Options
    Everybody! I need some friends for motivation. I need to lose 100 lbs. Reading the posts here is very uplifting. I can see why my physician encouraged me to become active with this site. Have a great day everyone. You are each precious and unique and there will never ever be another one of you,... or me.
  • DebbieGo52
    DebbieGo52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Great job on your loss so far. I have a big amount to lose also and what has worked for me is a mantra. Baby steps or little steps! looking at the big picture can make us lose motivation. Since January I have lost about 45lbs and toned up quite a bit as I walk a lot right now. I love trying on clothes that I haven't worn for years, even if I don't wear them again I like that I can fit in them. You could always go to a store and find a new piece of clothing and buy a size smaller?

I to would like some support, so drop me a line whenever you want.

Debbie
  • jaimerlpz
    jaimerlpz Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work :smile:

I hope I can help you, any friends are welcome :)
  • jahcharlotte
    Options
    I am returning to MFP after a while away. I have about 100 lbs to lose so could also use the support! Have sent a friend request :-)