If they could see me now....

Options
Who's the person(s) you want to have their "eat your heart out" moment since you lost weight/or when you reach your goal. (How's that for tortured English??) embarrassed.gif

I saw a ex-bf right after my daughter was born. He perfected the :noway: blink.gif look upon gazing at my 200+ pound figure. :grumble:

I'd love to run into him again. angel4.gif

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Who's the person(s) you want to have their "eat your heart out" moment since you lost weight/or when you reach your goal. (How's that for tortured English??) embarrassed.gif

I saw a ex-bf right after my daughter was born. He perfected the :noway: blink.gif look upon gazing at my 200+ pound figure. :grumble:

I'd love to run into him again. angel4.gif
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I have those people! I've been avoiding the old retail store I worked at because I'd gained weight, but once I get down past where I was when they last saw me, I'll be parading myself through there! :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm. *thinking

Probably no one because I've always looked this purty.flort2.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(not.:noway: )
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my to be sis-in-law. :devil: we r too *****y with each other.
    Not forgetting to mention, she looked like mother of two on her engagement, at the age of 21, itself.
    And she tells me that I look the same. :noway:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who claims to be a best friend of mine since grade school. She was always really big all throughout school and now she has had the gastric bypass surgery and is so excited that she wears the same size I do. I am happy for her don't get me wrong, but she likes to carry this old picture of me and her around to show new people I have met how tiny I was and how much weight I have gained now. Don't appreciate that!! :explode: So, my goal is to be back where I was, and then see if she still shows that picture off. I'm not bitter, really......
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Hmmmmmm. *thinking

Probably no one because I've always looked this purty.flort2.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(not.:noway: )

I believe it. sigh.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I have a friend who claims to be a best friend of mine since grade school. She was always really big all throughout school and now she has had the gastric bypass surgery and is so excited that she wears the same size I do. I am happy for her don't get me wrong, but she likes to carry this old picture of me and her around to show new people I have met how tiny I was and how much weight I have gained now. Don't appreciate that!! :explode: So, my goal is to be back where I was, and then see if she still shows that picture off. I'm not bitter, really......

mmmm....that's some "friend" you've got there. :noway:

What a beyotch! :angry:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Not really anyone to say "look at me now"
    But If I HAD to pick (LOL *big grin*) I guess it would be an old fame
    I would probably pick my first BF...I was a freshman in HS and he was a senior and he dumped me after a year....
    We met up again when I was single in college when DH and I were on a 'break'
    We hooked up for a night )it was PG, not like that!) but never saw each other again..he was going to school out of state...blah blah...
    :(

Just be curious to see what he looks like and what he's done with his life...

Kim
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    OHHHH That is awful! Some people need to put other people down to make themselves feel better.

My answer would be this guy in college, I wouldn't even want to talk to him, just walk by....:smokin:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    every girl who said... oh you're such a good friend:grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I am going to germany next year in the spring, for my mom's 70th birthday and my 50th.... I'm hoping to have lost another 60 pounds:tongue: and can't wait to see all my friends and relatives ( especially my sister who asked me what I ever accomplished in my life:noway: ) I guess I can add loosing a lot of weight to my list:bigsmile:
    By the way Skittels... I would demote that "friend" to an aquaintance in a hurry, if you have friends like that who needs enemies.....
  • Shannon023
    Options
    every girl who said... oh you're such a good friend:grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:

lol!! :laugh:
  • country
    country Posts: 57
    Options
    I think for me that person would be my mom. I lover her to death but she is my toughest critic. I have a question, please help me I have been wondering about this……does DH stand for what I think it does??????:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I think for me that person would be my mom. I lover her to death but she is my toughest critic. I have a question, please help me I have been wondering about this……does DH stand for what I think it does??????:laugh:

Dear Husband.

What did you think it meant??? :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

Dear Husband.

What did you think it meant??? :laugh:
    i'm glad that was cleared up, i just assumed.....:laugh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • country
    country Posts: 57
    Options
    I was completely clueless till I asked a friend and she told me what she thought it stood for. I just wanted to confirm. I love it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    All of the kids in grade school who picked on me.

Especially the ones who made me cry. :grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Options

The jerkwads!!! :angry:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Shannon, you have the most loverly way of expressing things my dear! :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Shannon, you have the most loverly way of expressing things my dear! :tongue:

It was the only PG thing I could think of. :ohwell: :embarassed: