Someone please help me

Options
Hi all,

I have been logging calories for a while now and haven't seen the progress I would have liked to see by now. I haven't even shed 10 lbs. Could someone take a peek at my diary and let me know where I'm going drastically wrong?

I was switch to a certain type of birth control at the time I started MFP which reacted horribly with my body (moodiness and acne) so maybe that pill aided in keeping weight on. Not sure.

I have recently switched to another pill and plan on eating healthy and working out a couple times a week. Hopefully I will see some progress.

If anyone has some advice by looking at my journal, etc, please let me know!

Replies

• reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? How much do you weigh? I see you only want to lose 20 pounds.... it might be a tougher for you as depending on height they may just be vanity pounds.
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    IMO, You need to log consistently and everything you eat, every day.

You need to make sure you maintain a deficit as often as possible both in calories and in sodium... you seem to be going over in both quite often.

Some strength training is also very helpful, if you're not doing it already.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Agree, you're missing some days of logging. Make sure to log everything consistently. Stay in a calorie deficit; I can't see where you're in one. Move around a lot more if you're not already. Pick up heavy things. Watch your sodium intake.

:)
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    One other piece of advice... Although you seem to have some good food choices on some days, there are quite a few where you are over on your calories. Are you weighing and measuring everything? You have to remain in deficit for weightless.
  • bcerk
    bcerk Posts: 41
    Options
    I am 5'11. ~188lbs.