Fit Bit Flex

My children got me a Fit Bit Flex yesterday has anyone else got one of these and how did you find it?:smile:

Replies

• carlb89
    carlb89 Posts: 1
    I love my fitbit <3
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    I've had mine since February and I LOVE it. It's like my own personal coach that's with me ALL the time :)
    I've gone from barely 2,000 steps in a day to over 10,000.
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    totally LOVE mine, I had the fitbit force but it was recalled, so got the fitbit zip... I forgot it at home today and I feel lost! always wear it, it's an awesome accountability tool!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    I have had my Fit Bit for over a year. I love it. Found it advertised onllne. Read reviews of it and other products like it and purchased mine at Target. It has been a great investment.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Single best motivator that I have!
    I have had mine since February 2013.
    Exactly what I need to get me to move more. I can not say enough good things about it! Their customer service is second to none.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Flex owner here. Absolute love affair with it. I sit at a esk all day and it makes me want to move...
  • cindalinka
    cindalinka Posts: 13
    I have had mine since last December. Love it! Wear it everyday. Great way to measure how active you are. The silent alarm is my fave feature.
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    I have had my Flex since August of last year. It's great! I use it, in addition to the steps, to track my sleep. You can link your Fitbit account to your MFP account which is fantastic.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    I have the One & love it. The One & Flex are different models. Not so much a better or worse as suiting people with different preferences. I would not want to wear a tracker on my wrist. :)
  • DrJenO
    DrJenO Posts: 404 Member
    Got mine in October. Have lost 40 pounds since then :)
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    I've had mine since August 2013, best investment in my health ever! It literally makes me want to move and hit my goals every single day. I credit it with my desire to stick with my diet and fitness program as long as I have.
  • nnix64
    nnix64 Posts: 21 Member
    Can't live without my fitbit! I truly am lost if I forget to wear it! Ordered my original online but got my replacement at Best Buy. Bought one for my daughter at Walmart
  • nursetre
    nursetre Posts: 1 Member
    Do you have to have internet or wifi in order for the fit bit to work?
    I have a app on my phone called Map my walk, but if you are with Verizon phone service, it eats up your data.
    I need something that does not require iternet while I am outside walking at least.
    Help!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    LOVE MINE! I make sure to hit my goals everyday and soon I hope to increase them. It is a great way to track your steps, miles, exercise etc.
  • blondy230780
    blondy230780 Posts: 2 Member
    Love Mine - also great that it works alongside MyFitnesspal :love: