Friends

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some friends to help motivte me. I'm aiming to lose at least 21lbs by the end of the year.

Replies

• tamar1_gordon
    Options
    Good luck!!! I am new here to???? just joined yesterday
  • Faye_2014
    Faye_2014 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've got 22 lbs to go, I'll send you a friends request.
  • schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and would be glad to motivate.
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've recently just hit the 21lbs mark! feel free to add me:) I post everyday and would love to help motivate
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello there. I am on here everyday. I am down 17 lbs since June 3rd. Feel free to add me. I will be glad to help motivate you.
  • magic8ballkr
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!

I've got 46lbs to go!!
  • Alice_Luther
    Alice_Luther Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Im new to using the site even though it says 2012 when i joined which i dont remember! My goal is to loose just over a stone as its almost the end of my weight loss. I must say these last few pounds are by far the hardest! Some real motivation required. If you want to add me thats cool as i dont have any friends yet! Good luck with your goals!
  • LowCarbHighFatNat
    LowCarbHighFatNat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am fairly new to posting as well! I am 28 from TX. I am looking to lose 20 lbs by October for my wedding. I put it off way too long and now am in a time crunch! Feel free to add me to support eachother!
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well! I started to loose a little bit of weight before I found this site, but now I feel like the tracking has really helped me. Friend me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add..always happy to meet new people
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too (although I joined a couple of years ago and then never did anything with mfp). I've got 20 lbs total to lose and decided today that I'm going to do something about it. Friends and support are welcome!
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Robyn and I am 47 years old (will turn 48 in 3 months). I live in California, have been married for 20 years, and have two children (17 and 10). I've been a stay-at-home mom for the past 10 years. I started working part-time from home a month ago as a medical transcriptionist and I love it!

I never had an issue with my weight until after the birth of my first baby. I lost 15 lbs on WW and maintained the weight loss for about 7 years but since baby #2 . . .bad eating habits, easy access to food all day long, age, and a slowing metabolism (not to mention a lack of exercise) have caused the pounds to creep back on.

I would like to lose 20 lbs total and am hoping to find the support I need here on MFP because I'm tired of not feeling as fit and cute as I want to be.

Here's my introduction post from over on the newbies thread for the group Fabulous Over 40's.
  • tondrad
    tondrad Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. Let's do this. Been obese most of my life. Things must change. Thank you everyone in advance for your support.
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend, the great exercise and update posts I see in my news feed from my friends on here really help to keep me motivated.
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello! feel free to add me. Also looking for some friends and motivation. I made this account this time exactly last year and then trailed off. But I am back and back for good:) :)
  • IronBelote
    IronBelote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :) I am a fitness enthusiast of all things dorky. my diet goes by the way of IIFYM (if it fits your macros) with flexible dieting. cough food addict cough cough.
  • LilRedCorvette90
    LilRedCorvette90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :) I'm 24, live in the UK, looking to loose around a stone (14lb) and tone up! Massive fan of HIIT exercises. Need some new friends, preferably ones who post status's and comments :)
  • cmurphy935
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) needing motivation and encouragement also!!
  • Emeryeon
    Emeryeon Posts: 61
    Options
    alright!