113 lbs lost in 18 months - Thank you Mean People!

Options

Replies

• Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! You are right about people being so nasty here; I have been on lots of other forums. I have never seen people pick other people apart like they do here.

One thread I started, people were so mean to me that I had to ask a moderator to delete the thread.

You have done so well. I am thrilled for you!
  • cristinvl
    cristinvl Posts: 9
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! That is awesome.:happy:
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I hope to be sharing this news in a few months time too. Almost half way to my goal :)
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Daaang girl, your lookin great!! Keep it up! Very inspiring : )
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing from the heart. You said that you are not a good writer, but good writers get their point across, and that you did wonderfully. You definitely inspired and motivated me to keep going and not give up. I didn't know you before now, but I am glad I found your post. Congrats on all your success!!
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration!

14 medications down to 5, that's amazing!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! You are right about people being so nasty here; I have been on lots of other forums. I have never seen people pick other people apart like they do here.

One thread I started, people were so mean to me that I had to ask a moderator to delete the thread.

You have done so well. I am thrilled for you!

Thanks, but you missed the entire message I was going for. But thank you
  • josh4u2014
    josh4u2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never met you before but your story is a real inspiration - I am only just starting out on my life changing course and look forward to the day when I can be in a photo and not feel depressed (which in turn just made me eat more).

Thanks for putting up your photos of the before and after - it shows that determination pays off.

Well done you! :smile:
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!

And just so you know, you've been an inspiration to me in the year I've been here. Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. Thank you so much for posting- really motivating!
  • HopeClavon123
    HopeClavon123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!!!!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration.... I know it has been said before ... but you are AWSOME!! THANKS for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Wow until a few minutes ago you were just a name that I would see pop up daily on fatdoob's or what he has come to now be known as _Zardoz_'s profile... But Now I see you in a whole new light ! A person like so, so many others I have met here on mfp that came here with a challenge of their own, a person just like myself and a person I now celebrate as one of the ones who stuck it out and gained success right here along with those of us who are striving to do what you've done and Are doing ! Congratulations on coming So, so far and gaining that whole new outlook on life ! I am right behind you and because of people like you, many, many others, I'm sure are on this day and time, stalking you as well ! ;-)..
    Thanks !!!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    well done! congrats!!!
  • Tharris62
    Tharris62 Posts: 4
    Options
    This just made my day! Incredible work! I'm so happy for you. It's such a good feeling to be able to reduce your medication. Keep up the great work. You're an inspiration for us all!
  • Danette73
    Danette73 Posts: 76
    Options
    I couldn't decide on just one...
    giphy.gif
    52377-Jennifer-Lawrence-I-love-you-g-5FtM.gif
    giphy.gif
    1384021206_10-Awesomely-Bad-Movies-Y.gif

hugs_007.gif

THIS right here!!! Congrats!!!!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, true inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work cause it only gets harder as you get closer to goal weight. But got the right formula. Your an inspiration for your dedication.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!!

3db1d0f.jpg[\img]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!