SNAIL PACED

Options
So after some binging I decided perhaps my body thinks the half a pound a week deficit is too much for it. I have now changed my deficit to 500-700 calories a week. Since I've got 11lb to lose, it'll take me about that many months (11) to get to my goal, if I calculated correctly and it's consistent loss.

Slow loss is better than no loss :wink: I am at a good weight anyway, just not my best weight yet. :happy:

Replies

• WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    :smile:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Much better to lose slow and keep it off! I have a lot to lose so I can afford to lose a bit faster at the moment but for the first time (this is the bazillionth time I've lost weight) I'm actually averaging about 1 lb a week rather than the 2-3 I used to aim for, and I'm so much happier for it.
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    I binged today about 1500 cals over my goal losing 0.5lb p/week....oopsie. Hopefully the smaller deficit will solve the problem. Now I have to track everything I lick... Lol :tongue:
  • blatantlyo
    blatantlyo Posts: 30
    Options
    Whatever works for you, just as long as you're comfortable! Keeping veggies like carrots and celery with low-cal ranch, will help you when you feel like binging. Feel free to add me, good luck!
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Better to do it slow than to do it twice :)
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    Better to do it slow than to do it twice :)

Yes yes! You get it!