Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Results

Options
Here are the teams' data for the start of the Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Biggest Loser Challenge:

NorthernNumptiesvsSouthernSoftiesStart.jpg

If any thing is incorrect, message me and I'll edit it.

As only 2 gaels signed up, I've put Lesley in North and Carthago in South- Hope this is OK, both of you? Cathago; you said you were originally from London...

Send me your weights for week one by next Saturday, and we'll see who are the greatest losers!

All the best, everyone...Let's GO GO GO! :drinker:

Replies

• gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You really are a STAR!!! Thanks for doing all this :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    nothing like a bit of healthy competition to keep ya motivated :)
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You forgot me for the south :(
  • TopKat
    TopKat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yeah Its great that you are doing tihs, Thanks.
    fyi from London
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You forgot me for the south :(

Sorry Munchiemooka, did you send me your starting weight? I can't find it- Can you send it again with your weigh day and I'll put you on the table :embarassed:
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tagged for easy access to thread :) Well done for setting this up !!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My weigh day is sat and I am down 1lb this week :)
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, no biggy but I weigh-in on a Sunday normally! Does that mean my weigh in tomorrow will count towards this?! Or do I have to wait a week? xxx
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    This is brilliant. I am absolutely fine with being in the South, I am from London :-)

I can't wait for this challenge! Extreme motivation!

Good luck everyone!
  • Rosy67
    Options
    My weigh day is sat and I am down 1lb this week :)

I'll put 157 as your start weight then, that way you'll be in line with everyone else x
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Hey hun, no biggy but I weigh-in on a Sunday normally! Does that mean my weigh in tomorrow will count towards this?! Or do I have to wait a week? xxx

Have you got a weight for Sunday 9th? I can put that as your start weight, then tomorrows' can count as your week one...
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    bumping for later. As a team south cheerleader I'm pleased to say I have maintained exactly this week :-)
  • tracybewick
    Options
    Let the weight loss begin!!!!!! :happy:
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Great stuff Rosy, you're a star :flowerforyou:
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great table! Hope I'm down when I weigh in tomorrow but worried I won't have due to TOTM despite working my butt off this week. Fingers crossed! :drinker:
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Now if I could get down to the average weight of my team I'd be a happy bunny. Heaviest member of the south team and yet someone at work actually said yesterday "but your not that fat shazza"

Really?
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Now if I could get down to the average weight of my team I'd be a happy bunny. Heaviest member of the south team and yet someone at work actually said yesterday "but your not that fat shazza"

Really?
  • Rosy67
    Options

Really?

I know what you mean, Sharon. I'm the heaviest in my team, but cos I'm fairly tall (5'7'') and its fairly evenly spread all over me, no-one believes that I need to lose 4 1/2 stone just to have a BMI of 25!
  • emc2003
    emc2003 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks for doing this!

Have a good week Northern Numpties!:smile:
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Updated.....

Startingstats-1.jpg