any 5'7" ladies out there between 120-150lb?

Options

Replies

• noughttosixy
    noughttosixy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7".

SW: 183
    CW: 163
    GW: 150

I set my goal weight for 150 because I was happy at that weight a couple of years ago. Once I reach 150 I will decided how much more, if any I want to lose. I have a fairly large frame. Right now my ribs are starting to stick out some and I am 13lbs from my goal.

I am always looking for friends to connect with for motivation. Please feel free to add me. :D

i need motivation so bad!! someone to whoop my *kitten* (verbally and digitally!!) when im not eating right/excersising is the best way i think! :) you've already done so well to lose 20lbs!
  • amydonn3
    amydonn3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 1/2 and weigh 161. I'd like to lose 10 lbs. The scale just doesn't seem to move in the right direction
  • noughttosixy
    Options
    I'm almost 5'7"and around 140. I'm looking to lose around 20 pounds and not be ruled by ice cream! I'm also a pear-ish shape. Feel free to add me!

haha i feel that! why does it taste so good but make my *kitten* so huge?? fellow pear shapes unite!

Honestly, I think i wouldn't care so much about the hugeness of it if I didn't have so much cellulite. Yoyo dieting is the worst thing a girl can do to her figure.

i think i read somewhere the cellulite was invented by advertising companies...i think it was QI (british tv show)?? i don't pay attention to that but i DO have stretch marks from when i was 14-16 and just ate my feelings & hormones away. big scar right across my belly, if it was from having a baby it would at least be my tiger stripes i got for my babies, but no, its just from crying into packets of doritos when i felt like "no one understands me" haha! :laugh:
  • noughttosixy
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 1/2 and weigh 161. I'd like to lose 10 lbs. The scale just doesn't seem to move in the right direction

how long have you been trying to get healthy? whats your routine? it can and it will, i promise! dont lose hope
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bump
  • seangd25
    seangd25 Posts: 3
    Options
    How are you doing? I read your post and would like to know where you are now with your weight loss / fitness goals?
  • seangd25
    seangd25 Posts: 3
    Options
    How are you doing? I read your post and would like to know where you are now with your weight loss / fitness goals?
  • wellforlife_uk
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 120 pounds. Just wanting to get fitter and eat more varitey/healthier on the whole.

Good luck to you.
  • Jkj95
    Jkj95 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 148lbs and I'm also trying to get down to 125lbs. It seems like a good, healthy weight.
  • ShelleyLF
    ShelleyLF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please may I join too? Am 5ft 6.5 and 140lbs. REALLY would love to be 120-125lbs if at all poss. Started at 169lbs in sept and have plateaued.
  • LaurenBrooke1843
    LaurenBrooke1843 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 124! :) started at 164 on April 1st!
  • msNess75
    msNess75 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'8" ... 39 yo started at 157lb, after 4 mths I'm currently 139lb & would like to be 128lb :) maybe less??
  • ZBlueZ
    ZBlueZ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs! My goal wight is 115 lbs and I want to get toned!
  • stomasel
    stomasel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7" and 53 years old. Back in April 2014 I weighed 154, In June I weighed 144 and when I joined My Fitness Pal. Today I weighed 135, my original goal was 130 lbs., my new goal is to be 120 lbs. The hardest part is omitting the sugar from my diet and watching my carbs.
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all. :) I'm 5'7", 25 y/o, currently 130 lbs, and my goal weight is ~115 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • I'm 5'7 and started at 145. I'm new and really need friends :):)
  • yassy124
    yassy124 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started on my journey as well (about 2 weeks ago). I'm 20yo, 5'7 and 162lbs... looking to get to around 130lbs (but my first goal is 145lbs). I don't have many friends either, so feel free to add me, and good luck on your weight loss goals!! :):)
  • emily1370
    emily1370 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'6" - SW 155 - CW 133 - GW 125ish

It has taken me about 6 months but I've lost 22lbs so far :)).
    Have the same goal as you and I log daily. Feel free to add!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    well I am 152 in my profile pic...but I am at goal...wouldn't want to weigh 125lbs...that is way to slim for me....puts a woman of my stats as the low end of "normal" anything below that for a woman who is 5 ft 7...well that is considered underweight...
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and 5'8. A year ago I was 198lbs. I'm currently 138lbs and looking to get to 120ish.