Hello Friends!

Options
Hello,

So I recently joined and want to intorduce myself. I have recently learned that I can control what I eat, thus why I joined! I have been eating about 900 calories a week for about 2 to 3 weeks.

I am engaged to get married, and want to look like I did in highschool which was only 4 years ago. I need to be able to do what I did then.

I work full time at a Doctors office. While finishing my bachelors and starting my masters. I hope to help people, while letting people help me. I like to give alot of encouragement, and hope to help others while I work to hit my goal weight!

Oh.. I am Sierra!!

Replies

• ValleyDiva
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Smooches-Diva:flowerforyou:
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good luck!!
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good to have you! I am pretty new here as well & still trying to get the hang of it all too. Congrats on taking these first big steps. From what I have been reading on here (forums, etc.) you don't want to be eating less than 1200 calories/day because your body will think it's starving & store fat instead of burn it off. I'm not judging, just trying to be helpful. If a MFP long-timer could verify this or put up a link to one of the helpful forums, that would be great. It sounds like you are one busy lady, with work, school, the wedding & also counting calories. Best of luck to you! Feel free to friend me!