Down 87 lbs since last May.

Twright0386
Twright0386 Posts: 12 Member
4febec0f-e447-4c59-8ac6-8148d1bfdb8d_zpsacaa5c81.jpg

Cut calories without going to the gym, then started going in March. Been a fun trip.

Replies

• Twright0386
    0b608874-0424-44cd-b2b5-c84c826bc994_zps01b79657.jpg
  • rro4
    rro4 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome,congrats!
  • FANTASTIC!! :)
  • JDunkley89
    JDunkley89 Posts: 14 Member
    Congratulations! It's inspiring to see success stories like yours!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Nicely done!! You look great! :)
  • Twright0386
    Thank you all so much.

I really found that weight loss is 90% diet and 10% physical. Found myself in a little rut back in March where I wasn't really losing much anymore, mostly cardio at first, now trying to tone, gain some strength and get rid of this little bit of belly I have left. Once I get to about 160 I think I will go on a bulking program and put on muscle, not to where I look like a total meat head, but probably an extra 15 pounds of muscle should do the trick.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    That is great, Very inspiring
  • misslagrande
    misslagrande Posts: 1 Member
    Good job. I just started this week. I need to lose 100 lbs. any tips you share would be greatly appreciated.
  • Twright0386
    Good job. I just started this week. I need to lose 100 lbs. any tips you share would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks alot. As for tips...watch and record your calories diligently don't.skip.ANYTHING! Drink plenty of water, I myself try to drink about a gallon of water per day, make sure to get enough sleep at night. Don't cut foods out of your diet that aren't necessarily good for you, but enjoy in moderation. Watch your salt and sugar intake. Don't starve yourself or you body will go into starvation mode and store EVERYTHING you eat as fat, so eat all of your calorie allotment. Most importantly, if you screw-up, just get back up and dust yourself off tomorrow.
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    GREAT advice. Congrats and keep it going!
  • jalaya740
    jalaya740 Posts: 1
    Do you have any saggy skin or...and if so how do you deal with it, like are you trying to get rid of it
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    wow amazing job!! :)
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Well done!
  • You done good!!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Fantastic job mate. You look great. Well done. :drinker:
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Nice job! Two thumbs up from me, that's for certain.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Fantastic effort! It's always interesting to hear different approaches and whether exercise has been included initially. I love your advice to MissLaGrande too. Congratulations! :smile:
  • carlyd333
    carlyd333 Posts: 26 Member
    Well done, keep up the good work! :D
  • Twright0386
    Do you have any saggy skin or...and if so how do you deal with it, like are you trying to get rid of it
    Not really, but due to genetics I still have alot of fat stored in my stomach and chest area, really pesky stuff, I do have some stretch marks though, nothing crazy but noticeable. Been doing abs workouts to try and tighten the stretch marks on my stomach up, and the stretch marks on my arm are going away since I am.

To actually answer your question, no I don't have saggy skin, and believe those who have lost 100s of pounds need to have procedures done to get rid of the extra skin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!