HI I'm Patti from NYC

Options
Hi I am Patti from NYC need to get control of my life's eating habits, exercising and health. I have been trying to lose weight all my life sometimes seeing success but than falling off and gaining back what I lost and then some. Looking for a system that keeps me on track and has a support system with people like myself wanting to lose weight and get control of my life naturally. I don't want bypass, or lap band I want to learn control.

Replies

• christimccarty
    Options
    we are what we consistently do! I'd love to help with extra motivation and accountability! Its all about making TRUE live changing habits! :) And I know you can do it!
  • RhondaRoni1209
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm in the same boat - need the support and need to learn to just do it myself. Need to take control of myself before it's to late! I'll push you if you push back!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! We are here to help, and I'm glad you're ready to make a lifestyle change!

I will send a friend request.

Nancy
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good morning, Patti!

I would love to help you along your journey and chat more with you! Add me as a friend and we can talk :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Hey Patti! Welcome to MFP! :-)

Best of luck!

BTW, do you know my friend Barbara?