Hello from Dublin

Options
Hi I just joined MFP on Tuesday and have been keeping my food diary going on my iphone. I found it amazing! although the only negative thing about it i found was that some foods i ate where not in the list or portion/weight sizes slightly differed.

Im having my first weigh in on Tuesday so that will be interesting! Ive been under my calorie goal everyday as i have managed to get in 30 to 90 min walking also I went to Zumba dancing (depending on how hard you push yourself you can burn between 400-900 calories!)

good luck to you all and heres to the year of the weight loss!!!

Emma

Replies

• Mymary13
    Options
    Good luck to you too Emma,from Kensington PrinceEdwardIsland Canada.
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    you can also add your own foods, to your own database or to the site's food database :)
    hello, welcome and good luck! :D
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hey Emma :flowerforyou:

I'm a Dub living now in Tipp when I started here I noticed that the portion sizes were diff but also some of the food entries may not be correct or could be missing items namely Sodium which is a bugger for holding back weightloss :grumble:

Over here and UK we use grammes but the site uses mgrammes so just double check any entry you use it made a :noway: BIG diff to my journey :heart: (we need to multiply our figure by 1000 to get theirs :heart: )
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Ireland too :)
    U can add in your fave items, so that they are on the list for the next time you use it :)
    BEST OF LUCK xx
  • michie1979
    michie1979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Ireland too :)
    U can add in your fave items, so that they are on the list for the next time you use it :)
    BEST OF LUCK xx
  • LivingFree
    Options
    Hello from Nova Scotia Emma! I am new this month too. Good luck to you!
  • shellybelly88
    Options
    Hi Emma

From Dublin to just new to this thing hoping it can help me lose the remaining weight in 2011.. I know wat you mean about the food diary I jus try an be as accurate as i can or keep the packets and fill it in urslef.. best of luck for tuesday..

Michelle :)

3849062.png

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods