Hunting for Sport

Options
13»

Replies

• lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    And hunting is fine. All kinds. Poaching is wrong and should be stopped. BIG BIG difference between the 2.

THIS!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people! I mean seriously they are like an endangered species! When's the last time anyone saw a Tricertops walking around!

We had one in out vegetable garden last week. The jerk ate all of our cherry tomatoes.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people! I mean seriously they are like an endangered species! When's the last time anyone saw a Tricertops walking around!

We had one in out vegetable garden last week. The jerk ate all of our cherry tomatoes.

Where are you located? I'd love to see one in the wild!
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

Trap it! We can't have the vermin running around eating our tomatoes!
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • jnichel
    Options

Where are you located? I'd love to see one in the wild!

That's what she said? :laugh:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    usually hunters post pics with the weapon of choice for the takedown.

the lack of rifle/spear/bow/laser cannon means he took it down barehanded.

incredibly impressive. i wish i could afford an extravagant trip like that!

I got this here time machine I'm working on in my basement... now I just need lightning to strike the clock tower...
  • jnichel
    Options

Trap it! We can't have the vermin running around eating our tomatoes!

Trap it? My plan was to take it down with my bare hands and teach it about boundaries. *flexes*
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    And hunting is fine. All kinds. Poaching is wrong and should be stopped. BIG BIG difference between the 2.

THIS!!!

I don't know .. Poaching is a great low-fat way to cook what you've hunted ...
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

This raises a good question (as despicable as poaching dinosaurs is)...

Does dinosaur taste like chicken? ...or does chicken taste like dinosaur?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

y2ce.jpg

Wonder how many calories in a Triceratops thigh....
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    What a hackjob amateur.

You stand a few steps behind a big animal like that to throw off the perspective. What a dumbass.

And also (and women suck at this a lot of times) a fish picture needs to be held where the fish will over your arms in the photo and held out. Like this pic of a trophy smallmouth bass. That fish looks like a typical 2-3 lber in the pic.

smbbrcanal.jpg

Hey I take offense to the women suck at this...but I would rather suck at the picture taking than the hunting any day.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

I think it depends on whether we're talking about the black triceratops or the white triceratops. But I've heard that ground white triceratops horn makes a great aphrodisiac and fetches quite the sum on the black market.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My idea of hunting for sport involves flipping through the channels looking for the game.