Healthy Choice Meals & Grilled Food?!

Options
I'm just wondering if anyone else is loving the Healthy Choice Meals, I absolutely love Healthy Choice Meals, my all time favorite is the Grilled Chicken Marinara with steamed broccoli and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. I'm actually going to try to make it at home myself and serve it for family dinner <- when I'm feeling a tad bit better because I feel sick this week :P

Also, what are you opinions on other steamed meals? Do you think they're healthy? I've found no real solid answer on this question. I was also wondering if anyone else loves grilled food, and if that's healthy? During the summer, almost all of our meals, 95% of them is done on the gas grill outside! I cook every meal that's on the grill and I love it, I'm obsessed with grilled meals and I want to know if that's healthy as well!

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    how healthy something is has very little to do with how you cook it. even fried foods, say your making french fries, it doesnt make the potatoes any worse for you, it just adds oil into the equation.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree that cooking method doesn't determine whether a meal or food is healthy.

I don't think Healthy Choice meals are unhealthy but I also don't think the few I've tasted were very tasty or filling. For the amount of calories, I can make a more delicious and filling meal from scratch.