I'd love some new friends!

Options
jadeyyy_
jadeyyy_ Posts: 12 Member
Hey guys,
I've just started using this app again and would love some more active friends to share this whole experience with! I check in daily, will like and comment on your posts and I have an open diary.
The more support the better!

Replies

• marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Hollywoodjess
    Hollywoodjess Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just got back on here too. Wanting to lose around 50lbs. Add me :)
  • Sparkitty
    Sparkitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds here.
  • Unitalynnwoodruff
    Options
    ADD ME TOO BE NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND ON THIS DIET
  • I'm new! And I love friends :)
  • CarrieAnneK42
    CarrieAnneK42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting and am happy to help motivate--I need some help, too! Feel free to add me. I can't call this baby weight anymore since my daughter is 4, lol! I'd like to lose about 25 lbs.
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends who take the "everything in moderation" approach. Feel welcome to add me. I have at least another 35 pounds to go, but it's coming off well so far.
  • miskinz
    miskinz Posts: 5
    Options
    add me as well! nore active friends = more reason to be on this app and keep track
  • peanutbutterlover14
    Options
    Hi everyone I just joined today!!! I need some great motivators to add to my friends list! I would like to lose 18 lbs by my 40th birthday, I have 4 months to lose it in. Add me if you like!
  • countrylove12
    countrylove12 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just started too and I'd love some motivation and support!! :flowerforyou:
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been off for a while too but I'm back, active, and plan to stay that way. It would be awesome to have some new friends who won't let me slack of! As for my goal, I'm hoping to lose around 20-25lbs.
  • becredfern
    becredfern Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just got back on here as well - add me :D
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all good luck..on your return...if anyone wants to add..feel free...happy to route for you
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am always on and commenting on posts. I love providing help and support to those who need it! :D
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I've been on here for months but just started adding people last week and the support is AMAZING!!! =)
  • jconroy322
    jconroy322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, I'm new too and would love the support!
  • alex198616
    Options
    I've just signed up today as well and am looking to add some support!!
  • blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. Always willing to add new friends. Add me :)
  • improweight
    improweight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Had a break whilst on holiday and eager to get back into logging. Looking for friends to support and share with too!
  • rachaelgoslan
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday and enjoy chatting about diet and fitness related topics :)