100 Pound Celebration Ideas

Options
I have 10.2 pounds to go to reach 100 pounds lost. What should I do to celebrate?

Replies

• teeminus30
    teeminus30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Uhm.........SHOP!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'm 8lbs away from 199 and 12 lbs from my 100lbs lost. Im going to combine mine and I'd love to hear everyones Ideas as well
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    I agree with shopping! Oh, and don't log your food on that day, either! Way to go, Jeff!!!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Take a mini-vacation. Schedule something for once it warms up that way you've earned your reward for the weight loss milestone AND you're keeping yourself in check for your upcoming trip. At least I know that's what I'm gonna do when I reach my my goal weight. This summer I WILL be on the beach in Florida!

But yeah, gotta go shopping, that's a must! Congrats on closing in on the 100 lb. mark, that's some obvious hard work.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Have an adventure, go on a hike, canoeing, or whatever you enjoy. Say, you like golf, go to a famous golf course and play.
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I like the warm and golf ideas and have that covered in April. Shopping I'm kinda holding off so I can get ready for the April trip and I've got 55 pounds to go. It should be close to Valentines Day when I reach it. so I could combine the celebration.