Replies

• bps3040
    bps3040 Posts: 4
    Options
    Great job!
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is so incredibly awesome!!! Good for you!!!!
  • foggymirrors
    foggymirrors Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Go, you! This is very encouraging! :)
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Excellent work!! :flowerforyou:
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work.
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Thank you for the inspiration -- I'm at your starting size and my goal weight and size is an 18 (if I get to 16, it'll be a miracle). You look fantastic -- and I hope you are FEELING fabulous!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ...You Look marvelous!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is super motivational, since I have around the same weight to lose, and I've been losing/gaining the same 10lbs for the last 2 months or so.

Thank you so much for sharing this ^_^
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is super motivational, since I have around the same weight to lose, and I've been losing/gaining the same 10lbs for the last 2 months or so.

I did that for a year, until I finally stepped things up, and refocused.
  • kadpotts
    kadpotts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    And you look fabulous missy! I'm so happy I happened upon this post :-):happy:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Incredible and so very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • muzichick
    Options
    And you look fabulous missy! I'm so happy I happened upon this post :-):happy:

Haha, thanks :)
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Wow :) What a transformation!! Congrats to you for keeping moving forward it can be very hard!! :) You look beautiful :)
  • lgodwin413
    lgodwin413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! ! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing your story. Inspired me to keep trying !
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Two and half years ago, if you would've told me that it would take me two and half years to lose what you have, I would've said, "But that'll take too loooooonnnnnnggggg!".

So here I am, still at the same-ish weight and there you are having done something about it and in a much happier place weight-wise than myself.

Thank you so much for highlighting for me (whether you intended to or not) that PATIENCE is a virtue and that time passes no matter what you do, so do SOMETHING.

You look great and Good on Ya! :flowerforyou:
    You've done very well with the time that I myself thought would 'take too long'.

And here we are.
  • Chelleyoh1
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational
  • PonkiPoodles
    Options
    Wow... that is awesome and truly inspirational! I have about 95 lbs to go and I know it's just one step at a time, but a lot of times I get discouraged. Seeing posts like these always motivate me to keep going! Well done!!
  • swertyqwerty
    swertyqwerty Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You have a lovely figure. You look great! This is really motivating for me since I'm just starting out.
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great, very sexy. Keep up the good work, it is paying off.
  • muzichick
    Options
    Two and half years ago, if you would've told me that it would take me two and half years to lose what you have, I would've said, "But that'll take too loooooonnnnnnggggg!".

So here I am, still at the same-ish weight and there you are having done something about it and in a much happier place weight-wise than myself.

Thank you so much for highlighting for me (whether you intended to or not) that PATIENCE is a virtue and that time passes no matter what you do, so do SOMETHING.

You look great and Good on Ya! :flowerforyou:
    You've done very well with the time that I myself thought would 'take too long'.

And here we are.

Being healthier isn't a destination for me, it is a journey. All of the skills I aquired while losing, are what will help me maintain my weight. So, without learning those skills along the way, I wouldn't be able to keep it off.

Gradual changes are also key. I swapped out eating chips for peanuts as a salty snack, then I swapped out the peanuts for salted almonds. Almonds are a way better food than chips ;)

Just think of some of the small changes you can make, and implement them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!