I'd love some new friends!

Options

Replies

• healthyNEWday4me
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me. I just started several weeks ago and haven't really made any friends yet. We need each other!
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I also track and log in daily.
  • brandiesel27
    brandiesel27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Y'all feel free to add me... Happy to give and get motivation and support every day. 36 lbs to go. Best of success to everybody. ;)
  • Ra1nb0w_Br1ght
    Options
    I sent you a request. Anybody can add me as well. I've used MFP for a few years (new account) and haven't really socialized all that much. It's probably about that time.
  • anewstart1011
    anewstart1011 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on day 16 of logging in have lost 5.6 lbs have a lot more to go and can use accountability friends.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to have another active friend aboard! I'll send a request your way! I have 60lb to lose and I'm feeling excited! Let's get motivated! Anyone else on the thread can feel free to add me as well.
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to log everyday, but it's summer and it's almost impossible to to follow a food plan at the lake place. :( I would love the extra support and motivation. I just got a Fitbit yesterday, feel free to add me there too! //www.fitbit.com/user/2SYGF7
  • breakingfitter
    Options
    Definitely add me! I log every day and have about 30 lbs to my first goal, about 60 more to my ideal dream omg this is amazing weight.
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new friends . Add me.
  • DanceswithWow
    Options
    Mr : MOTIV8

Dances w Wowness..

friending up :flowerforyou:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you :)
    If anyone else wants friends to add, I'd love new friends too!
  • Jamiebecker24
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well! Love to see how others are going and have & give support !!

(Also have just returned!)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    friend request sent and anyone else feel free to add me! I log daily and would love to offer support to any new pals!
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I'm on everyday!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Add me!

I log everyday and try to comment as much as my silly life will let me :)
  • Electa1966
    Electa1966 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got back also and need friends that are actively using this app. All my old friends except for a few havn't been on. How do you add friends again?
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • Vajrayoginigirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I may not have great internet access this next month but I'm a dedicated MFP user and seeing the results of my efforts and it's skill! xx
  • kruthardt
    kruthardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also! I am trying really hard to lose the last 10-15 lbs and could use some more support! :smile: