I don't want to quit...again!!

Options
This is maybe my third attempt at losing weight and becoming a happier, healthier me. However, I've been going at it now for about 5 months (the longest stretch so far) and I am still more determined and motivated than ever. I think (and seriously hope) this is finally it for me. I would love to have some friends on here with just as much motivation and determination so we can make sure we keep going! I'm 26, married with three kids. And after those three kids, I need to lose about 30 lbs to get into a healthy BMI. I would love to make friends with anyone who isn't creepy =) those who are just beginning or doing it for years, motivating, encouraging, determined, and fun! Add me =)

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP consistently for 620 days today. I've been eating better and exercising for a decade though. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a mom of 2 little girls... Married 1 year as of this Sunday... I too have 30lbs to lose... WE all have are ups and downs... Friend me if you would like to.. I'm always on..
  • jaredmcfitness
    jaredmcfitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My name's Jared. I've lost 50+ lbs and have been at this for about 2 years now. I love food but I also love losing weight and getting fit. I enjoy running and, especially, running races and obstacle races. I'm married and have two dogs. If you'd like me as your MFP, I'd love to have you!

Jared :smile:
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My name is Frank and I'm a Former Fat boy turn gym rat. Down 116lbs and as of Nov. 2011 I been on this fitness trip which has benefited me Big time. I'm able to run and play with my three boys and stay active daily. It's been 30 months and counting for me and I have no plans on stopping stopping any time soon. I'm going to add you if That's cool.