Anyone buy iCardio Pro (Digifit); what do you think of it?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a Polar H7 HRM to use with my Nexus 5 phone. I am trying to find the best Android app to use with the HRM. Unfortunately, Polar Beat does not sync with MFP. I found online that iCardio (Digifit) does, however, I must either pay $2.99 for HRM functionality or pay $5.99 for the Pro version that also includes fitness assessments. If you have purchased this app, is it worth the cost? What comprises the fitness assessments? Is there a better alternative to sync with MFP?

Replies

• justinluck
    justinluck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TheMannon
    TheMannon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I bought pro since it was just $6 - it works great with my HRM and syncing with MFP. I also like going to my.digifit.com and reviewing my workouts in more detail.

I haven't done the assessments as of yet.
  • jghayes8
    jghayes8 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have the Polar H7 hooked up to a RS300x watch. I bought the Digifit Pro and have it routed through MFP to my Fitbit. (Yes, I am a tech geek) it works great except I get a 100 calorie difference between the Polar and the Digifit. I went so far as to do the harder Digifit fitness assessment to get my accurate VO2 number. I input that number into my Polar and did a really hard workout today. Digifit had me at 1250 cals and Polar had it at 1139 cals. That same 100 cal difference. If you figure this out let me know. Right now I just adjust the calorie number down.