maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    hulkchew_zpse8e886f9.jpg

Hulk Masticate
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No! Shakes!! Shakes make it healthier!

See I watched a documentary, and that documentary told me about how awful the food we buy is because... I don't know, something. I think they found a way to make crops more resistant to disease or something, so that must be bad.

The documentary told me to buy a shiny and expensive blender. So now I put the food in the blender, and the blender makes it healthier! See how that works? I'm smart. I did my own research. Other people should do the same. Just make sure when you do your own research to click the first sponsored links that pop up. Not the others.

To recap - food is bad because of science, blenders make food healthier because documentary.

And little did you know that the documentary was being paid by Big Blender Corporations whose Board of Directors sit around nomming on steak and chips all day.
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    No! Shakes!! Shakes make it healthier!

See I watched a documentary, and that documentary told me about how awful the food we buy is because... I don't know, something. I think they found a way to make crops more resistant to disease or something, so that must be bad.

The documentary told me to buy a shiny and expensive blender. So now I put the food in the blender, and the blender makes it healthier! See how that works? I'm smart. I did my own research. Other people should do the same. Just make sure when you do your own research to click the first sponsored links that pop up. Not the others.

To recap - food is bad because of science, blenders make food healthier because documentary.

This! ^_^

ETA: I too like masticating daily.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    its nice to have a meal with others....im kind of into mutual mastication.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    200.gif
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Happy public mastication to all!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I like to masticate for money.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I masticated 6 times yesterday. I'm not going to log it, though, just gonna consider it a bonus.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    You can get arrested for Masticating in Public
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I usually find lubrication aids in my mastication.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I don't chew enough. Usually I'm just trying to get the food in me. Surprised I don't poop out chunks of steak.

I laughed way too hard at this!

Okay, I confess I'm still laughing at this! :laugh:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I usually find lubrication aids in my mastication.

Try coconut oil if you want to be really healthy.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love mastication... it makes me feel good... You don't appreciate the pleasures of mastication until you have to do without it.. (Which I did for several months when I had part of my jaw removed)...

#Chomp
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You can get arrested for Masticating in Public

lmao
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    52404015.jpg
  • MoonGazer91
    MoonGazer91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love mastication... it makes me feel good... You don't appreciate the pleasures of mastication until you have to do without it.. (Which I did for several months when I had part of my jaw removed)...

#Chomp

This!

Until this time last month, I never thought I'd miss the ability the chew, but once I'd had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and couldn't eat proper solid for about a week and a half, almost 2 weeks or pretty much any foods I loved, I gained a whole new appreciation of masticating!