Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started with over 100 pounds to lose, now looking for 70+. I'll send you a request!

ANYONE feel free to add me! I log every day and could use the support!
  • Bluemints1
    Bluemints1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and want to lose 75lbs by 2015 too, i've lose 2lb so far but i wouldn't keep up with it if i didn't have the support around me on here :)
  • popo0509
    popo0509 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 79 lbs to lose and could use some support just the same :smile: at one point I had lost over 60 but I was careless and gained it all back.
  • jubblyjojo
    jubblyjojo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have around 90lbs to lose, I'm 22 years old, I try to log in everyday I could really use some support and in return I'll support you back - together we can do this!!!

Please feel free to add me!
    :smile:
  • ellekill
    ellekill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have 40+ lbs to lose. I log in daily and would love to have more friends for motivation please feel free to add me.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me, I have just over 90 lbs still to lose and would be happy to be friends to anyone who wants another. I'm here everyday and give lots of encouragement :)
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well. I'm 30 and have 50-60 lbs to lose. My goal is lose 20 lbs by end of summer. I would love to have and give some support on this journey. I'm so ready to get as close as possible to my weight before having kids.
  • ElizabethElane
    ElizabethElane Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Trying to go from 195 to 120! Add me if you like ^^
  • mandie28653
    mandie28653 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to lose 100+ pounds. I log in every day. Feel free to add me - we can encourage each other on our journies!
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am aiming for 130 pounds lost and I'm here for support as well as I need support! Feel free to add me guys! Let's do this!
  • lggk01
    lggk01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have about 80-100 to lose.
  • astrid1493
    Options
    Hi! Looking to lose around forty pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • xJSMommy11
    xJSMommy11 Posts: 14
    Options
    New mom here with 70lbs to lose! :P
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be anyone's accountability friend!! Please add me and will be happy to tell you to get off your booty!
  • acookieclicker
    Options
    Hi guys! Feel free to add me! I'm 23, 5'4, and have pretty much exactly 50 pounds to go.
  • fozzy153
    fozzy153 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    need to lose about the same amount!!
  • NewCreation217
    NewCreation217 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 44 and 5ft 8. I have lost almost 70 pounds since mid-January, but have around 80 pounds to go! Highest weight: 301, current: 231. I would like to start carb-cycling ala Chris and Heidi Powell. Thanks!
  • lms0017
    lms0017 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 55 so far and have another 60 to go! I'm 46 years old and 5'7". Let's do this!! :drinker:
  • focused8152
    Options
    I added you has a friend!!
  • kgaylord76
    kgaylord76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends to help with support. I currently have lost 18 lbs and would like to loose about 60 more. I am only 5'2. I was doing great with logging my food right up until 2 weeks ago. So, I had to start all over. I am going to sign up to do my first 5k with my 7 yr old in September. I'm not a runner so if there are any runners who can give me tips that would be great.