Short but intense workout programs?

Options
KimMc60
KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
Since I'm going back to school soon and won't have as much free time, I'm looking to find a new workout program that I can fit into my schedule. In the past I've done the 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, T25, and Insanity, and now I'm doing TurboFire. I'm looking for a workout that is short (around 30 minutes) but still intense, while not being too hard on the joints - I had to quit Insanity twice because of knee pain. I wanted to do P90X3, but now I'm looking at the videos and I think all of the plyometrics would be too much.

I know this is really picky, but can anyone think of any other workout programs that I could use? If it matters at all, I'm within 10-15lbs of my goal weight. If there's nothing else out there I was thinking of just creating my own workout schedule of a hybrid of the programs I've done in the past. Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Try the app "You Are Your Own Gym." It's a great app with a wide variety of workouts of varying lengths, and you can put together your own as well. It's a little hard to describe--the video files take a while to download, so do it somewhere with wifi!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    How about the Skimble app (Apple or Android). They have free workouts, as well as programs that you can pay for.

https://www.skimble.com/
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll check both of those out, thanks so much!!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Also check out fitnessblender.com
  • aprilmommy06
    aprilmommy06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Look up bodyrock.tv, all short workouts.