Question For The Busty Ladies.....

Options

Replies

• deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When heavy, I typically run a 42G...when I'm smaller, say a 10-12, my bra size is 36H. I know that a lot of my friends increased their bust size when they were pregnant and when they lose weight, they saw their bra size go down too. I have a genetically large chest, so I think it just knows it has to stay big when I'm small...lol. My aunt is a size 8 and a 32M that is overflowing :S
  • kezzie88
    kezzie88 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have been a D since highschool and went to a full E after 3 pregnancies.. have so far lost 10 kilos and none off the ladies:( i suffer back pain and went to see surgeon about a reduction and was advised to lose 8 kilos first to get best results. So i decided to get off my butt and lose the extra 20 kilos i was carrying to see if that would make a big difference...so 10 kilos down now but have the feeling i will end up with big saggy baggy boobs lol...- i will be getting the surgery when i lose the remaining weight...good luck to you!:smile:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    From 42 DDD to 42 DD. Lost 30 # but most of it was abdominal loss.. so far....Hello... look at my pics on profile...

I backed out of a reduction when I watched the surgery.. yikes.... maybe a Lift but NOT a reduction... they take of the nipples and I nearly fainted watching that...

I had a reduction 13 yrs ago after I turned 21 and it was the best thing I could have done, I was a DD. I wasn't petite but not even close t my heaviest I was about 150 and I had so many back problems I had to get the reduced. After a weight gain and 3 kids I was at a 42DDD at 250, now I'm a 36D and weigh 186 (still not done) but actually hoping I don't lose much more.
  • wannabehealthyagain
    Options
    Officially sad, was really hoping to lose some serious boobage for they are in my way,....always. I'd like to donate about 75% of them to the "itty bitty tittie committee" Crap, it's not like I use them for any daggone thing. They're just these worthless huge hunks of fat hanging off my chest.

Now, I'm seeing story after story of women with large breasts that take the weight off and nothing goes down from the boobs. I'm already going to have a bunch of nasty skin hanging off me once I take off all this weight but I guess I'm stuck with these ugly G cups forever too!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds back in 2008 before having a reduction (a 38G to a full 36C). And no, they did not remove my nipples. I saw that someone said they backed out of one for that reason). Since then I gained back up and am now on my way back down. I've lost 32 pounds and have reduced from a 42DD to a 40DD (soon to be a 38). Something else to remember is this: just because they cup size letter doesn't reduce does not mean that the cup didn't get smaller. The cup on my 42DD was larger than the cup on my 40DD. So even though I haven't gone down a letter size, they are getting smaller. Hopefully when the midsection loss kicks in, more of that will too.

For my reduction in 2001 they cut around the areola and moved it up then removed some f the excess below so they would be perky and the nipple would sit where it should be naturally.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Officially sad, was really hoping to lose some serious boobage for they are in my way,....always. I'd like to donate about 75% of them to the "itty bitty tittie committee" Crap, it's not like I use them for any daggone thing. They're just these worthless huge hunks of fat hanging off my chest.

Now, I'm seeing story after story of women with large breasts that take the weight off and nothing goes down from the boobs. I'm already going to have a bunch of nasty skin hanging off me once I take off all this weight but I guess I'm stuck with these ugly G cups forever too!

Don't give up hope you never know. In the many times I tried to loose weight my boobs and muffin top were the last to go. I've lost a lot of boob now I'm just waiting on my stomach.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a bit from a 38FF to a 36FF. I don't expect them to shrink much, I've always been busty. When I wean my daughter I may shrink a bit though. I just got a couple of new sports bras. One from Panache and one from Freya. Both are underwire and under $50 from amazon. I'm loving them, especially the Panache.

Back pain had never been an issue for me, but I've always wondered if strengthening your core would help since I always did sports that need some decent core strength when I was younger. My theory is that I built up a base to support the weight of my girls early so I never had the back pain.

Also herroom.com has a "Universal Cup Size Calculator" I didn't realize t that past DD chip sizes aren't standardized. Which makes ordering online an exercise in luck and guesswork. With this you put in the brand and size of your best fitting bra and it shows you what size to order in different brands. Is worked great for me. I've now ordered 5 different bras based on their recommendations and they've all fit.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i image most of these comments are quoting an incorrect size. i got properly sized and it was life changing. at my heaviest about 245 i was squeezing in a 44DDDD which i am sure i was 4 cup sizes bigger. two months ago i got sized at a 38J very shocking to say the least.i have lost a few more pounds and have resized to a 36J i have lost at least 70lbs so far total. i imagine when i hit my goal range i will be a 32/34 band with very large breasts still. i see a reduction in my future. would love to be a C cup. i suggest everyone get measured properly and quit stuffing in ill fitted bras. here is a link on how to measure yourself.

http://brittanyherself.com/2014/02/05/happy-boobs/
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I know someone who had breast reduction surgery when she was 200-some pounds. She was a G cup. Then several years later when she weighed 320-some pounds, she had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 100 lbs. She is down to a B cup. She says she wishes she never had the breast reduction because of the scars, and because of how much she lost up top by losing weight.
  • VTuominen
    VTuominen Posts: 6
    Options
    I haven't seen very many comments from small-chested women who lost breast weight, so here I go:

I'm not at all busty. Before I started eating less and exercising, I wore a 32A or a 34A, depending on the bra. Even though I really don't need to lose weight in my breasts, that was the first place I lost it. (Still waiting for the fat to melt off my butt and hips in the same fashion . . . ) My A-cups were suddenly too big. I felt, in the words of my mother, like a "petite Pamela Anderson," because my shirt would hang over the large bra cups and make me appear bustier than I actually was!

Three weeks ago Meijers had a bra sale and I bought 3 new training bras that actually fit my slimmer 27AA breasts. Spent $8 on 3 bras. Great price and perfect fit. I surely hope I don't lose anymore weight up there, because I don't know where I'll buy bras by that point. Or if I'll even have to. On the positive side, my ballet teacher was very happy. She said many potential professional ballet dancers stop at 15 or 16 because they outgrow training bras and are automatically disqualified from the most prestigious dance companies. I'll never be a professional dancer (I started too late), but I should go on pointe sooner and have an easier time than the average adult beginner because my body is more stream-lined. Possessing the chest of a 12-year-old boy at least has one perk.

I'd invest in a good sports bra or two right now and wait it out. Your breasts may not be where you first lose weight, but they are mostly fat. As the fat melts off, it will come off them, too. And I hope you never go as low as a 27AA.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    i image most of these comments are quoting an incorrect size. i got properly sized and it was life changing. at my heaviest about 245 i was squeezing in a 44DDDD which i am sure i was 4 cup sizes bigger. two months ago i got sized at a 38J very shocking to say the least.i have lost a few more pounds and have resized to a 36J i have lost at least 70lbs so far total. i imagine when i hit my goal range i will be a 32/34 band with very large breasts still. i see a reduction in my future. would love to be a C cup. i suggest everyone get measured properly and quit stuffing in ill fitted bras. here is a link on how to measure yourself.

http://brittanyherself.com/2014/02/05/happy-boobs/

a good observation since statistics says 80% of women are wearing the wrong size bra. I used to get sized every 6 months or so but now that I'm losing about a pound a week whenever I go to get a new bra (which has been often, all the gals at lane bryant know me by name). I've change sizes a couple of times over the last 3 months. Can't wait till I'm done with this journey so I can go and buy a lot of bras for now I'm just sticking to 2 or so plus 2 sports bras.
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I successfully reduced from a JJ to KK cup size to a DD by having bilateral reduction surgery 3 years ago. Best decision I ever made and I wish I had done it years ago. I was to the point of stiff and sore neck constantly and numbness in one shoulder. Over the years, no matter what my weight, I was always busty and top heavy. At my lowest weight (about 120 lbs) when I was 19 or 20, I was measured at a specialty shop as a 36 FF. For some people, losing weight does not decrease breast size proportionally and surgery may have to be considered.
  • 35Beauty
    35Beauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! How do you lose 180 pounds in 8 months?!! Whats your secret? I am now and need to do just that. And yes, I got a bust too!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50ish lbs and gone from a 42F to a 38DD. So, yeah, it can happen.
  • kalpanadisusa
    Options
    I am a 30F and I'm petite too (5" 0) . For me, every four pounds makes me lose an inch everywhere (bust, waist, hips) and so, about 8 pounds is a whole band size less , but same cup size. Maybe because my breasts are kind of dense- so it is not just too much fat that is making them big- but I think busty ladies will always be busty unless they get breast reduction...
  • PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Options

LMAO @ Itty bitty tittie committee. I remember this boy calling me "Big Tittie Committee" every time he saw me! So embarrassing! It was in gym class, and because of this, I hardly everrrrrr participated. I always wore the wrong shoes, or did something to get out of having to put on "The Bouncy Boob Show" for those crazy teenage boys. -_-
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I really hope I don't get kicked off of MFP for this one, (LOL) but I'm calling out all of the Dolly's. :D I want to know if anyone (DD or larger) successfully reduced their bra size, and how many pounds did you lose, before you had to go bra shopping for a smaller cup size? Also, did losing weight alleviate back pain, and was it difficult for you to exercise? I carry a lot of weight "up top", and it causes me a lot of pain. After a day of being out and about, I return home with shoulder, neck, and lower back pain. It's also extremely difficult for me to do certain exercises that I'd really like to try (jogging, jumping rope, etc.) Any advice? SERIOUSLY considering a reduction, but I feel like it may be pointless if I can just lose weight and reduce their size. :( Ladies, if you experience these issues with sizes below DD, I'd like your feedback as well.

It's been asked a LOT. I don't think you'll be kicked off. ;)

At my biggest, I was a 42DD. I was shocked to find this out. I remember wondering why my bras were starting to feel small... my sister gave me one of her old ones and told me to try it. DD. I was shocked. But it was what it was. I had a lot of back problems then. A lot. It started to get bad. And yes, when I was bigger chested, exercise was difficult. My back would ache from it, and my boobs would er... get in the way (during cardio, if you get my drift). I'd have to wear multiple sports bras.

I dropped my first cup size at around 170 lbs. I started at 220ish. At 170, I dropped to a 42D. At 160, I was a 38C. I am now a comfortable B cup. C cup in certain brands. It really all depends on where I shop. Wal Mart, I usually run a B cup. Certain priceyer brands, a C. I can now buy cheap bras. I remebmer... being a DD, it is really hard to find a good, comfortable bra without spending a fortune. My smaller cup size has made that not a problem. My back problems have vanished, and I can now do jumping jacks without being smacked in the face. I can, also, lie comfortably on my back without being suffocated.

Honestly, big boobs are overrated. I'll take my B's over the DD's I had any day. :drinker:
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Over 100 lbs gone and the cup size is still the same...the band size is down several inches. Because the rest of me is smaller - I look bustier than I used to...
  • PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know someone who had breast reduction surgery when she was 200-some pounds. She was a G cup. Then several years later when she weighed 320-some pounds, she had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 100 lbs. She is down to a B cup. She says she wishes she never had the breast reduction because of the scars, and because of how much she lost up top by losing weight.

This is what I'm concerned about. I mean, I'd love to get them to sit up higher! I don't even feel comfortable walking around my home and family without a bra on. Not even while wearing a huge shirt! It's just been a huge issue for me, (no pun intended) and it makes me look larger. I may actually see some improvement in this area, because I have a lot of weight to lose. I can honestly say that even though I was busty as a child, each year my weight increases, I go up a cup size. I know some of it is definitely fat. Lol! I believe I went up a cup size after gaining 20 lbs. Shame on me. :(
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've gone down from a full 85E (About 38DD, I think, American) to a comfortable 80E (36DD) having lost about 30 pounds.

BTW, the DD cup of a 38 IS LARGER than the DD cup of a 36. The cup size is a function of the difference between breasts and chest, not an independent one. If I hadn't lost volume in the cup as well, i'd be an 80F or so. The band of a 75E is a bit tight but actually fairly comfy, but the cup size is hopelessly small.

I can't actually see a difference by eye, mind, but my breasts do feel kind of...lighter and less dense. Dunno. Some days it seems to me like they've actually gotten a bit bouncier, others just a shade flatter. Well, i'll take it either way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!