A nice suprise!!!

Options
My baby decided to pull all of our dvd's off the shelf today and I found a workout dvd that I bought long before i joined MFP!!! Never opened and i totally forgot i even bought it!! Its The Biggest Loser Cardio Max!!! Has anyone used it before? and what do you think about it?

Replies

• lillmssy
    Options
    I have never used it but I can say that the DVD falling of the shelf is a sign.....lol It's like finding $$ in a coat pocket :)
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've never done it but have read some reviews about it on Amazon. It looks to be pretty intense and gives a good workout! I think when Bob and Jillian are involved you are in for a good beating!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I have the DVD and I think it's great :)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    OK, Amanda!
    That lil' baby girl is a messenger from the fitness gods! DO IT and enjoy it! As 'asteroidvsmars' mentioned, Bob and Jillian are sure to WHOOOOOP your butt! :heart:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have to say I did it this morning and you all were right!! it kicked my butt!!! I am not looking forward to what my legs are going to feel tomorrow!!! They already hurt tonight :( I had to use icy hot LOL hopefully its not too bad so i can do it again in the morning!