Intake Vs. Output

Options
AsaThorsWoman
AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
Does anyone wish they could zero out a little scale underneath the toilet so you can measure how much ounces of pee or poop you made?

I mean, wouldn't it be interesting to track you total input and output?

Replies

• tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that falls a little too far into ED territory for me.
    Reminded me of a CSI episode, though.
  • torichantel2005
    torichantel2005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I understand the curiosity. I have actually weighed myself before and after a "potty." Pee weighs nothing, in case you were wondering. :)
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I refuse to believe I really take two pound poos, though. IT JUST AINT RIGHT.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Does anyone wish they could zero out a little scale underneath the toilet so you can measure how much ounces of pee or poop you made?

ummmmm no lol
  • nezbit88
    nezbit88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This kind of desperation seems similar to people who take off a necklace and a hair band to hope the scales read what the hope for.
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can understand where you're coming from. On my weigh in days I will not drink or eat anything until I poop in the morning so I know my actual weight. I actually have a nurse friend (who has been a nurse for 40+ years) and says that that's the only way to know your true progress. When you think about it you can have anywhere to 1-10 pounds of **** in your track. It only makes sense to not want to count what will pass in an hour or so.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    but girls dont poop
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,039 Member
    Options
    OP I have to say, no, I have never wanted to do this.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Nope, never crossed my mind. But I did watch a made for TV movie where a girl did that very thing. She had an extreme ED.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious. I know some dudes who would use this for bragging rights
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I understand the curiosity. I have actually weighed myself before and after a "potty." Pee weighs nothing, in case you were wondering. :)

LOL, but not true! I actually weight myself when I wake and then after I pee and I've had up to a .4lb difference! lmao I know TMI, but you started it!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options

You could always put cling film (other food wraps are available) over the toilet and catch it that way the weigh it. Though I wouldn't wrap any food afterwards

Hope that helps ;-)
  • k1ttyk1tty
    k1ttyk1tty Posts: 86 Member
    Options

You could always put cling film (other food wraps are available) over the toilet and catch it that way the weigh it. Though I wouldn't wrap any food afterwards

Hope that helps ;-)

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.:sick:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

ewe!
  • RabbitLost
    RabbitLost Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious. I know some dudes who would use this for bragging rights

I know several, too!!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that falls a little too far into ED territory for me.
    Reminded me of a CSI episode, though.

Yeah, I remember that episode. I think weighing your poop and pee leads to picking the flesh off your face.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Everyone doesn't do this?