I feel like I am gonna faint at any moment NOW?

Options
Hey guys. So, I went for this extreme short term diet. The first day was okay. It is just eating 2apples and a bana and one hour exercise for 4days. I am on my second day now and I am eating apple now and I feel like I am gonna faint. What should I do???? I know I will faint if I do exercise now. I am HOME ALONE too. It gets me scared now. Should I stop this diet and eat right now??? or is it just the sign for any kind of EXTREME diet??

Replies

• dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Are you for real or just trolling? What should you do? How about EAT. 2 apples and a banana? That's not a diet plan, that's called anorexia.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Well, i would eat....obliviously that diet isn't a good idea. And it's dangerous. Eat at a responsible deficit
  • thazin1244
    thazin1244 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am for REAL. I found that diet plan from the talk show of a kpop celebrity who lost 8.88lb (4kg) in just 4days. I am trying that I think YEAHH.. I should quit it now and save myself while I can
  • thazin1244
    Options
    Thank you. I am grabbing side dishes and half a bowl of rice. Next time, I better try the long and safe diets.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's not sustainable weight loss. You'll gain it as soon as you eat normally again. There's no trick to losing weight. If there was then everyone would be skinny. You just need to have a consistent calorie deficiency everyday. Say, between 250 to 500 calories a day. Then when you reach your goal you just have to burn as much as you eat and you are all set. Is as simple as that. The real challenge, and the reason why so many people are on sites such as this, is control. Food is, after all, delicious.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, that's just ridiculous. Clearly this diet is just another fad and is not safe.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Yes, cut that crap out. Very dangerous. Here, read through this and set yourself up for success:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Eat something, now! :flowerforyou:
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Yeah, stop the diet and eat some food. Stop doing extreme diets. Just so you know, your celebrity did not lose 4 kg of fat in 4 days. It just doesn't work like that.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    5 years ago my best friend tried the same thing. She figured it was only short term and wanted to look great in a dress for a party that weekend. Day 3, she got dizzy, passed out at the top of the stairs at work, fell down them. Spent 8 days in a coma, then they turned off her life support. She died because of a stupid diet.

Eat something.
  • thazin1244
    Options
    Thanks guys.I knew it was dangerous but I couldn't imagine how I would be like this way now. I ate ! :D .. and tmoorrow, I will start a safe diet and stuff.
  • thazin1244
    Options
    Sorry to hear that...
    I will. Thank you.
  • thazin1244
    Options
    I agree with you. At first, I tried this diet bcuz it was done by few celebrities and it worked for them too but then I realize this is doing too much for me and my body.
    By the way, you look like you are in your twenty! (not a troll ;) ) .. you REALLY do!.