You can do it :-)

Options
I have posted some photo's before so this is a bit of an update and maybe if your thinking you can't lose weight then I hope maybe I could give even 1 of you a bit of inspiration to stick with it.

At 329lb it was time to sort myself out and get my health back before it was too late. I joined Slimming World, a slimming group in the UK (if you never heard of it). That was on May 31st 2013. Today 58 weeks later I weigh 165lb. I also swim between 3-4 miles per week over 3-4 hour long sessions.

I was entered into the Slimming World man of the Year contest recently. I didn't win which doesn't matter to me, I didn't start to lose weight to win competitions, and in truth the other guys where awesome with some fantastic weight losses and life changing stories.

Anyhow I thought I would share some pictures with you. I still have a few pounds to go to get to my BMI but I will take my time and do it properly. Good diet, loads and loads of exercise and a cheerful outlook.

Anyone willing to share their diaries and are active is welcome to add me as a friend.

Just a note I started using MFP specifically to track my exercise, but ended up using it as a food diary as well. My primary means of loss is via Slimming World food optimising, although calories are very important to me as they are really the only way to get a rough idea of my exercise burns. I discovered MFP almost 7 months after starting to lose weight so my ticker doesn't show my full loss.

Old pictures of me at some of my heaviest weights:

me222_zps245b0139.jpg

me111_zps908eadfe.jpg

Tonight I got my 11½ stone loss certificate:

115_zpsf570b302.jpg

A few days ago I was at the contest and got to have a photo with a TV sports presenter:

swcharlieme_zps198b8eb3.jpg

Replies