Down 50lbs -with pics

Options
Tabs_A
Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
So since starting my weight loss journey I have lost 50lbs, most of which has been since joining MFP. I saw pictures of myself and realized just how bad I had let myself go and decided with my wedding coming up it was time to change. I managed to loose about 20-25lbs before my wedding but gained all but 10 of those pounds back during the wedding. After my wedding I was seeing posts from MFP from a friend of mine (thanks Lori!) and decided to check it out and I've never looked back! The first picture is of me at my heaviest 222lbs, the next two are of me now, 172lbs (sorry they have a weird shadow in the pic). I still have about 20 more lbs to go but I know I can do it! The jeans I'm wearing in the second pics I could not get up over my thighs when I started my weight loss journey, and now I actually have room in them!

BNA1.png

some stats for those interested
height 5'6
bust from 44'' to 39''
hips 48'' to 41''
waist 37.5'' to 30''
thigh 30'' to 23.5''
belly 45'' to 38.5''

So I'm down 50lbs and on average 7 inches from all over my body!

Replies

• AllisonMarisa
    AllisonMarisa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • Cappashino
    Options
    Awesome work! You look fantastic!:wink:
  • leanne_07_74
    Options
    I would like to also lose 50lbs ... and would like to do this before my wedding in July 2011 ... any suggestions????? and you look awsome!!!!!!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So since starting my weight loss journey I have lost 50lbs, most of which has been since joining MFP. I saw pictures of myself and realized just how bad I had let myself go and decided with my wedding coming up it was time to change. I managed to loose about 20-25lbs before my wedding but gained all but 10 of those pounds back during the wedding. After my wedding I was seeing posts from MFP from a friend of mine (thanks Lori!) and decided to check it out and I've never looked back! The first picture is of me at my heaviest 222lbs, the next two are of me now, 172lbs (sorry they have a weird shadow in the pic). I still have about 20 more lbs to go but I know I can do it! The jeans I'm wearing in the second pics I could not get up over my thighs when I started my weight loss journey, and now I actually have room in them!

BNA1.png

some stats for those interested
    height 5'6
    bust from 44'' to 39''
    hips 48'' to 41''
    waist 37.5'' to 30''
    thigh 30'' to 23.5''
    belly 45'' to 38.5''

So I'm down 50lbs and on average 7 inches from all over my body!

WTG!!! Congrats! You look fantastic! :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! Like a totally new person!
    Way to go! :drinker:

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • Pandaschaefer
    Options
    You look great kiddo! Good job!
  • StephieAmber
    Options
    You look stunning! Fantastic job :D
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    SMOKIN!!!
  • gljohnson
    gljohnson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great. Would not have recognized you if I had seen the pictures separately. Great job!!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Can't believe it's the same person. Well done!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, you look amazing. I would never thought that was you. Keep up the good work.
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! keep up the good work!
  • SandyRob
    SandyRob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow..just goes to show that alot of hard work really pays off! Thanks for the added inspiration..your husband should be very proud of you!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself! Looking good and feeling even better!

Shawn
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh you look absolutely great! And you must feel so awesome! Inpsirational - thank you!
  • cableguy1177
    Options
    Nice work! Tough journey.
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    wow! What an inspiration! You look SO SLIM, that I would have thought you already are 20 lbs lighter than you say!
  • SwansonKe
    Options
    Definitely awesome...Way to go! Thanks for sharing hopefully it will keep me motivated too....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!