freaking man boobs

Options
Will they ever go away :mad:

Replies

• bravid98
    bravid98 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It took strength training for my moobs to firm up. I do pushups and barbell bench presses specifically to target my pecks.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It took strength training for my moobs to firm up. I do pushups and barbell bench presses specifically to target my pecks.

I just want my chest to be flat, all my weight is coming off everything except my chest.
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    Pushups.....every kind and any arm position on the planet... wide, decline off a chair, diamond shape hands....etc.

You can't spot reduce fat, but you can build your chest muscles and the fat will eventually go away.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Will they ever go away :mad:

I feel your pain. my pic might not show them but those two I call them enemy have look like they got smaller as fat decreases not just weight.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Gynecomastia is actually a medical condition, usually due to excess estrogen. so if you've lost a considerable amount of weight and they still persist, that might be the case.

ETA, you're 18, so you're full of unbalanced hormones. it'll probably go way with time, as long as you keep exercising, which helps bump up the testosterone.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I was about to say it could be Gyno if everything else is flattening out, but Apollo beat me to it.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I was about to say it could be Gyno if everything else is flattening out, but Apollo beat me to it.

giphy.gif