Need Inspiring Friends :)

Options
Hi guys! I joined a month ago and I aim to lose 40 lbs by Christmas (if that's too much I'll be happy with 30 lol). I eat healthy 80-90% of the week (I tend to go out on the weekends but I try to choose the healthy alternatives as much as possible) and workout 4-6 times a week. I'd like to meet more people who are very inspiring and motivated to shed those pounds! Please feel free to add me as I would love to widen my circle of fitspiration. Have a great day! :wink: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jclark051
    jclark051 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I have been committed to MFP and living a healthier life for about 3 months. I started in the high 170s and currently weigh in the low 150s. Ideally, I would like to get to 140 to maintain a healthy BMI. I have found that logging my food...no matter what... has helped me feel accountable to my weight loss goals.
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    fitspiration, I like that! This is my second time around on MFP and this time I've added friends. It makes a difference! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Don't know how inspiring I am, but feel free to send me a friend request.
    Good luck to you.
    Never quit.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Good luck to you.
    Never quit.

I think your weight loss ticker is pretty inspiring :)
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've got at least that much to lose, and there is no stopping me now. Feel free to add me!
  • TexMexLove99
    Options
    My goal is 50#! Let's all be friends! I'm Minnie! :heart:
  • jakeguidroz
    jakeguidroz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a little new to myfitnesspal. looking for friends to help each other out!
  • loveambrella
    loveambrella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy,

I'm brand new and gungho! I want to build up a support base so you're welcome to add me; I would love to help!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 2+ years. I don't think I'm inspiring, but I've been told by others I am an inspiration. I have PCOS and health complications due to it, which makes it much harder for me to lose weight.. I left it alone for many years, my health was horrible, I was depressed and didn't care to fix my problems. Well 3 years ago my dad had a heart attack, he survived, but it was the scariest thing I ever witnessed. I had to go to the hospital to visit him after work, I took off for his quadruple bypass surgery, and watched him recovery and go through physical therapy it was a good 6 months before he was back to normal. Thankfully he is extremely healthy now, but almost loosing my dad made me wake up and evaluate my life and I decided January 2012 I was going to get healthy and lose weight and hopefully give my parents the grand-kid they've always wanted (PCOS has prevented me from carrying). Anyways I started out at 230 lbs and a Size 20/2X clothes, I'm currently at 141 lbs and a size 6/S clothes and I feel amazing! I only want to drop about 10 lbs then go into maintenance mode. I also go off my birth control in 3 weeks and will be trying to conceive, and hopefully have a successful pregnancy.

Well that's my short MFP story and any-one is more than welcome to add me.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Good luck to you.
    Never quit.

I think your weight loss ticker is pretty inspiring :)

Thank you, so is yours.
    ????
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • Bubble2223
    Bubble2223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just log in and get high from your friends achievements and let them inspire you. It took me 4 months to see a drop in weight . When it did it was very slow but sure.
    I didn't get discouraged because I knew I was staying on plan and exercised regularly. My metabolism was is shock because it wasn't used to consistent and proper eating habits. I am an emotional binge eater. This is my second time around on MFP's. I had gained half of it back. The things that triggered me came back into my life. But since I identified them the first time around, I knew I wasn't going to let "them" screw me up again.
    You can do this! and add me as a friend.:wink:
  • bigmanslims
    Options
    You are going to make it! Feel free to add me.
  • teiadrummond
    teiadrummond Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im brand new to this site. I need to loose at least 100 lbs. So im trying to take a walk every day. Im slowly changing my eating habits. I need all the support I can get. So add me plz.
  • Jake_82
    Jake_82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On daily logging, liking and commenting. Feel free to add me!
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily as well. Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I log in everyday and am pretty motivated! Always love another friend! :)
  • VenusSparks
    Options
    Hi everyone :) Didn't expect to get much response but you guys ROCK! I think all of you are inspiring, whether you are trying to lose or already lost it! Nice to meet all of you! Friend requests sent :bigsmile: