Pit bulls are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    My pit bull puppy just chewed up a pair of my favorite flip flops!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So pissed off and when I told her how mad I was all she could do was lick my face! Evil puppy!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway: :laugh:

Sorry but you can only blame yourself for this - you left your flip flops in your pit bulls play ground - it is his way to educate you - don't leave mess around muma!
    That face licking was absolutely necessary and well deserved - now get daddy a chewy toy and offer your face for a second round Of apologies:flowerforyou:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    My pit bull puppy just chewed up a pair of my favorite flip flops!:angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

So pissed off and when I told her how mad I was all she could do was lick my face! Evil puppy!!!!!!!!:grumble: :noway: :laugh:

Flip flops? She did you (and your feet) a favor.

Flip flops are awesome. They're footwear, fly swatters, dog smackers, husband scarers, and toenail dryers.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Well I was going to share a picture of my fierce puppy but it's not working. Dang!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    My mutt has a strange fascination with my socks... she periodically chews the heels out of them... I find them on the bed, still balled up, figure they're dirty and toss them in the laundry bin. Wash, fold, stick my fingers through the damn heel!

My mother's dog did something very similar when I was visiting her once, unfortunately it wasn't my socks she chewed part out of....:noway:

was it the crotch of your underwear? my old dog used to do that .

sometimes i'd find my cat rolling around in my dirty clothes with her head through one of the legs too.

pets are perverts :noway:

Yup, total perverts.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I wish you didn't call this post pit bulls are evil...your giving the breed a bad rap..its bad enough they get negative attention as it is... as a pit owner you should know better

Wow...Really?
  • Lisa1971
    I wish you didn't call this post pit bulls are evil...your giving the breed a bad rap..its bad enough they get negative attention as it is... as a pit owner you should know better

i think amazon now has the subscribe and save option for "sense of humor" . it can even be delivered one or twice a month so one never has to run out :wink:

LOL!:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Tell you what, my border collie did something similar the other day, she chewed up all the beading on the blinds, naughty girl haha. Gotta love them though.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,519 Member
    My cat chases our neighbors' pit bull around our yard. In all fairness, the cat is really big!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    This is why I hate dogs. My cats never chew anything. Nyah, nyah! :tongue:

Know what's better than a cute cat? Any dog! :tongue:
  • Lisa1971
    Are you SURE about that????

ad_138467441.jpg?w=650&h=433&crop=1#038;h=667
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I was laughing at the cuteness of the thread, and than wondered at what point was the butt hurt going to happen.

And for the record, cats will chew anything in site. I have to pull all things plastic away from my cats, or they will chew on everything in sight. I can't even leave a simple box of tissues out, or one of them will have it shredded all over the floor. One of my cats destroyed a pair of my flip flops too when he was a kitten. lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

I have two cats that can't be allowed anywhere near paper or cardboard and one that can't be allowed near crinkly plastic things. You lucked out if your cats don't chew because mine most certainly do!

We have one cat like this (well, my wife and kids have the cat....I hate cats). Toilet paper has to be put up high, and one of the other cats can open the bathroom cabinets, so we can't keep it in there. Paper towel roll has to be in the cabinets under the sink...the only cabinet/drawer we haven't taken the child locks off (our youngest child is 8). My wife tends to forget to put the toilet paper up on the shelf over the toilet at least once a week and we'll end up with a shredded roll with bits of toilet paper up and down the hallway.

Can't put it on the roller....
    0Yt3i1s.jpg

Forget to put the roll up high?
    P6qYJng.jpg
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    I have a golden retriever /pit mix. He doesn't chew my shoes, but he does like to relocate them. Shoes that were once in the closet can be found on the living room floor. He isn't even creative in where he puts them.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    My mutt has a strange fascination with my socks... she periodically chews the heels out of them... I find them on the bed, still balled up, figure they're dirty and toss them in the laundry bin. Wash, fold, stick my fingers through the damn heel!

My mother's dog did something very similar when I was visiting her once, unfortunately it wasn't my socks she chewed part out of....:noway:

was it the crotch of your underwear? my old dog used to do that .

sometimes i'd find my cat rolling around in my dirty clothes with her head through one of the legs too.

pets are perverts :noway:

We used to have a cat that went bonkers for the arm pits of my shirts. Would take a shirt out of the laundry basket, roll around on it, and shove her nose in the arm pits. Then she'd look up and have her mouth slightly open while panting. My wife said that it proves I either smell like a dead animal or male cat spunk. :laugh:
  • Lisa1971

I have two cats that can't be allowed anywhere near paper or cardboard and one that can't be allowed near crinkly plastic things. You lucked out if your cats don't chew because mine most certainly do!

We have one cat like this (well, my wife and kids have the cat....I hate cats). Toilet paper has to be put up high, and one of the other cats can open the bathroom cabinets, so we can't keep it in there. Paper towel roll has to be in the cabinets under the sink...the only cabinet/drawer we haven't taken the child locks off (our youngest child is 8). My wife tends to forget to put the toilet paper up on the shelf over the toilet at least once a week and we'll end up with a shredded roll with bits of toilet paper up and down the hallway.

Can't put it on the roller....
    0Yt3i1s.jpg

Forget to put the roll up high?
    P6qYJng.jpg

LOVE IT! Very entertaining!