Women: Favorite Physical Attributes on a Guy?

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, arms, butt, and a little chin scruff. I like a 5 o'clock shadow.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nice eyes, forearms and tall
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on my Juliet who will say bald, chunky, bearded, and hairy.

*waits with poison and dagger*

Don't know what to tell you, mate. I got here first and snagged them all up.

That is just greedy. I demand that you release five of them back into the wild.

They are no longer fit to survive in the wild. Without someone providing them with regular junk pics they would starve and die. They've forgotten how to forage on their own.

The dangers of domestication. *sigh*

Got to be quick to snag us! He's not going to release any of us. LOL
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    The ability to say the alphabet well.

The alphabet.
    again.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

The alphabet.

:laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

I'm tipsy, and it's 46th on my list.

I won't kick him out of bed if he gets them, but it's not on my list of must haves.

*Immediately stops cutting and pours another beer*

Whew! Now, that pain and suffering is over!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

The alphabet.

You know I love you, but I have to say it again. I seriously love you!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    A pulse?

Finally, someone with realistic standards!

I love to keep things real.

I am curious, how many people here with longish, specific lists have mates?

My mate doesn't match my list, but a a girl can look right? lol I just don't touch. :wink:
  • JP_master
    JP_master Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My only criteria is someone who will have sex with me.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19.jpg
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    nice round butt, defined triceps and biceps, a strong back, great smile, sexy eyes, slight facial hair, tattoos, a tan, that little trail on their stomachs...... I just totally described my sexy husband. :drinker:

I agree. If I was truly just going by vanity and mere looks and I could see everything, here it is:
    At least 6'0, or close to it. I like to be able to go out and wear heels and still have to tippy toe to kiss.
    Nice well rounded but not too rounded butt, just a nice handful to grab onto and fill out them jeans
    Broad shoulders
    Defined and muscular arms and legs. Muscles that push against jeans and shirts when flexed...yum
    Veins, but mostly because I'm in nursing school and nurses have a thing for that.
    Trail down their stomach
    Manscape but have body hair.
    Appendix matches body
    Rough but well groomed largish hands...like they have hard working job that required their hands to get rough
    Well groomed beard. If you can pull off beard and bald look, marry me.
    Masculine features on face.
    Eyes: have that glimmer that you are a good man but a bad bad boy.
    Lips: got to have some fullness to them, no fish lips or dead fish lips.
    HAVE A PULSE TO ADD IN THE JOKE
    Tattoos, the more the better. Even better if they have meaning to them and not just because they looked cool
    Crooked smile/smirk like elvis...
    Authoritative strong somewhat deep voice.
    That cut in the hips
    Somewhat tan....ok...don't be paler than me.
    Be older than me by at least 3 years

KEY beyond looks is to have a great personality, financially smart but not too anal retentive that you never have fun, and make me laugh. If you can do that and there is attraction, the world could possibly never stop us.
  • muphin73
    muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to hands, and I do love a baldie. Covered in tattoos is also a bonus!

Tattoos are for criminals and fast food employees

I have tattoos and I'm neither of those things.
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love curly black hair, a nice beard, chest hair, prominent eyebrows, lush eyelashes, funny & intelligent. (Just described my hubby-to-be, but those were my preferences before I met him too!)
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    CM6wIc1.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I've always been drawn to hands, and I do love a baldie. Covered in tattoos is also a bonus!

I dont believe you
  • muphin73
    Options

I dont believe you

It's the truth. Would I lie to some strange man on MFP? I think not!
    No, seriously, I've never been in trouble with the law and I've never worked fast food. I'm just a simple, every day girl who just happens to enjoy body art.
  • wheird
    Options

I dont believe you

No, seriously, I've never been in trouble with the law and I've never worked fast food. I'm just a simple, every day girl who just happens to enjoy body art.

I am not strange, I am wheird.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Every time I've had a woman answer this a little tipsy, and probably the most honestly, they say, "six pack".

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

i could not care less about a six pack. like it's cute but it probably means he isn't as into eating as i am. and that's a problem.

I'm a woman with a six pack and I love food. I'm a fat kid at heart, I just know balance.
  • muphin73
    Options

I dont believe you

ah. Forgive my error. I wouldn't lie to some strange, wheird man. It's common knowledge that wheird men should never be lied to.
  • wheird
    Options

I dont believe you

ah. Forgive my error. I wouldn't lie to some strange, wheird man. It's common knowledge that wheird men should never be lied to.

No one should be lied to. You seem to be very selective about who you are truthful with.