31/F trying to loose 30+lbs... anyone want to join me?

Options
Hi! This is my second go at this. I did really great last Spring and lost about 10lbs. Then summer came and I got lost in having a great time which meant lots of eating and far to much drinking. I'm back where I started and am not happy about that. I didn't take full advantage of this site with the blogs and making friends so I'm hoping that motivation will make the difference this time.

I would love to have a good support group of people in a similar situation to me. I'm a 31 yr old female who is single and loves outdoor activities. Right now I'm totally stoked for skiing!. My biggest downfall is drinking too much alcohol and I LOVE cheese :o). I generally eat healthy... just too much. I'm recently getting into cooking more and love the Cooking Light magazine.

Am excited to meet some other great people and do this journey together.

Replies

• krledvina
    krledvina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 year old female, working on my weight loss goals again, for probably the 10th time in my life :O) I am a teacher, so summer and breaks are the worst time for me. I like to drink too, and I love cheese! ( I grew up in Wisconsin, cheese is my life!). I lost 10 pounds last spring while I was training for a half marathon, but I have put it all back on since then. I still run about 10-15 miles a week, hike occasionally and I have a road bike. I am hoping to shed 10, plus an extra 5 for a friends wedding this June, and so I can run 2 half marathons this spring!
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a 37 yr old mom of 2 who needs to lose about 25lbs. I would love to be support for you, just ask that you do the same. I have tried since the beginning of this year to lose it, and have had very little success. Maybe this time will be the time for me. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck to you!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    I am a 32 year old mom with two kids who is trying to loose 30 lbs. I am always looking for people that are in similar situation so that we can support each other and motivate each other along this journey. Feel free to add me as your friend
  • chelleymae1105
    chelleymae1105 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 32 year old mom of 1 and I would like to lose about 30 lbs as well. I have struggled with my weight my whole life but in the past 10 years have been eating healthy (just too much, like you). And although I don't drink much, I do have a mean sweet tooth. I am very active, go to the gym about 4 times a week and walk a lot with my dogs. Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a 28 yr old mother of 2. I also run a daycare from my home so my life revolves around children lol! I too would love some more support people:) Feel free to add me as a friend! I would love to get and give advice and support is always welcome :)
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 31 year old mom of 3. Trying to loose around 40 pounds by next June. Always looking for encouragement and to help encourage others who are in the same boat as I am. Good luck!!!
  • thek
    thek Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! It's so nice to know I'm not alone in this. I had a great workout today and feel AWESOME. I'm on holiday in Australia at the moment and can't wait to get home and start a proper routine.
  • momtoogscjsjds
    Options
    I'm also 31 and a Mom to 3 kiddos. My youngest is 7 months old and I'm desperately trying to lose the baby weight. I need to lose 40lbs and then hopefully 20 more after that to be a healthy, thin me!
  • BlueOwlz
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 with two kids (2 year old & 9 month old). I am working on losing 30+ lbs too.
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm 33, mom of two boys ages 5 and 7. Trying lo lose A LOT more than 30! LOL