Women: Favorite Physical Attributes on a Guy?

Options

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I don't know if I responded in this thread or not yet (no time to scroll through) but here goes ...

shoulders, arms, d*ck, abs, hands, jawline, mouth, eyes <<< all should be strong :love:
  • elizabethroyce10
    elizabethroyce10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hands... and eyes... the hands and eyes tell you everything you need to know... in my opinion
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed how many of you have said hands. What makes hands attractive?
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. Definitely.
    Intelligence. And can make conversation(don't so much care about what . Just talk!)
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

Who wants to be touched by a nasty set of paws? Dirty fingernails? Eww!
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options

I get that, but that applies to every body part. This is a thread about attractive features, not hygiene. What is it about a hand that is attractive? Long fingers? Thick fingers? Soft palms? Thick palms? Knuckle hair? Or maybe, when women say hands, they really mean the way he touches?
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Strong *kitten* and easy smile.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Good conversation, sense of humor.

That's how my hubby got me :)
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well the first thing that attracts me is if he's cute, like baby face cute haha. Then if they make me laugh that's what pulls me in.

Dream man would have to be James Mcavoy, PWAAAAHHH :P
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    While I have been attracted to a variety of very different men over the years, in all different shapes and sizes, I suppose if I had to design the ideal man he would be on the lean side, with defined, but not huge bulging muscles. Strong arms and shoulders need to be balanced by strong legs, as I find it funny when you see a guy with a massively developed upper body and scrawny little stems. Taller than me is generally not an issue, since I am not quite 5'3". A great smile is important. Nothing makes me melt like a great smile. I like a strong nose, great cheekbones ad a chiseled jawline as well. Hair can be any color...nor nonexistent...as long as there's no combover.

Now you have all seen my shallow side. But I should add that my husband meets very few of these criteria, and I love him anyway.

I guess I should go have a look at the Men's favorite attributes on a woman thread.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I get that, but that applies to every body part. This is a thread about attractive features, not hygiene. What is it about a hand that is attractive? Long fingers? Thick fingers? Soft palms? Thick palms? Knuckle hair? Or maybe, when women say hands, they really mean the way he touches?

There have been pseudo science studies on hands. I will say that elegant but manly hands on a guy makes me assume intelligence.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Medium height, must be medium to large boned--no skinny small boned guys. Muscles are optional. I'm much more interested in a large boned guy with a few extra pounds to a skinny guy. Of course this describes my husband, no big surprise there.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Arms and chest!
  • knicho21
    knicho21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Definitely broad, well-defined shoulders :D
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    < My boyfriend! LOVE his dark hair and dark eyes. Also, facial hair/tummy hair OMG!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    eyes, smile, arms, butt!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    eyes, smile, arms, butt!

^^ this ^^
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    eyes, smile, arms, butt!

^^ this ^^

Great, and here I was born without eyes and a mouth, then I lost my arms in a tragic blender accident and lastly, I was recently diagnosed with no-*kitten*-at-all disease.
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's all about the v
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Not about hygiene??? Bahahaaaaaaa!!

Hands. Strong. *Clean* Hands.