Any Leslie Sansone success stories?

Options
I really enjoy my Leslie Sansone workouts, but I'm never consistent enough to make the progress I want. I am trying EA Active 2. Just wanting to be encouraged to work in Leslie too. Zumba and Tae Bo really feel like they're going to kill me. Lol.

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I used her Dvds to lose 70lbs...shes great and they work!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I did her 1 mile jog this morning after I finished my Shred DVD. :) I haven't "succeeded" yet, but I like the Leslie Sansone DVD's!
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started my diet and exercise program about 3 weeks ago and have been doing a Leslie Sansone workout everyday. I've lost 5 lbs and have been feeling FABULOUS! I love her DVD's because you can do as many miles as you feel like (or have time for). I hope to have a SUPER success story in a few months!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    i love her!!! leslie rocks!!! i watch her on exercise tv on, on demand! i do her 2 mile and she makes u sweat!!!! ugh!
    but i gotta tell ya, i feel great after walking with her!
    only been walking for 2 wks now and dont plan to stop!!!!

well wishes on ur success story! :) jen
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I give Leslie credit for about 50 lbs of my loss (and counting!). Just did the 5-mile Fat Burning walk tonight...during the week I usually do 2 or 3 mile walks. :smile:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've used her DVDs in the past and really enjoy them. She gives you a good workout and is quite motivating too! Keep it up!!!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love her workouts!!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I've lost 62 lbs using the Leslie Sansone WATP workouts.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 40 pounds so far using a combination of WATP dvds and MFP. One of my older sisters told me about her. I got a couple on Amazon for about $10 each and absolutely love them! I usually do the 2 or 3 mile with the stretchy band. Those workouts get my heart rate pumping! I have many more miles to go with her! Woohoo for Leslie!!! :drinker:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was first introduced to Leslie Sansone DVD's by a neighbor. She is a success story...she has lost 87 lbs!!! I could never understand the concept of walking indoors??? Until I tried her dvd's!! I absolutely love them!!! She gives you a good workout! Since than I have bought numerous dvd's and do them regularly!! I have also turned a lot of my friends onto them. I finally worked up to doing the 5 mile dvd all at one time. Just over 60 min!! And I use 2 lb. hand gloves for the first 2-3 miles out of the 5 mile. I just joined a gym so, I could have more of a variety and mores specifically was interested in the ZUMBA!!! But, I will still be loyal to Leslie!!! Best of luck to all of you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have used one of her DVDs in the past and felt it gave me a very good toning full body workout.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's workouts! I have lost almost 60 lbs doing her workouts, mostly, WATP for abs, its on youtube. I recently joined a gym to tone, but I'll still be using Leslie's dvd's as well.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow with just these few replys I see about 400 lbs shed! I'd say they work!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's workout - I have her old VHS 1, 2 and 3 mile workout and upgraded to 2 of her DVD's - I'm up to doing 38 minutes (3 miles) and hoping to get up the 5 mile sooner than later...Also looking into buying more of her workouts. You can do as little and/or as much of the miles as you want. They are low impact, but make you sweat a lot (well, me anyway) - LOL - You can pick up the DVD's at Wal-mart for 10 dollars (best buy charges around 15). Some even come with resistance bands. I'm hoping one day to be one of her success stories, but am on my way!!! - Best of luck to you!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Jeremiah 29:11 That's one of my life verses.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie. For me this journey has been about changing bad habits, so it was very imporant to me to get in some kind of exercise everyday. As much as I love running and doing the 30-Day Shred there are times when that level of high impact are just not going to work and Leslie Sansones workouts have helped me get in a workout even the worst of days. I can do them when I am sick, when it is raining, when I have a mirgrain, or just when I feeling down. She is just so positive, you can not help but feel good at the end of the workout.

I don't know if you have Comcast cable, but if so they have her workouts on Exercise TV.
  • tthomas1969
    Options
    I really like Leslie Sansone workouts. It is easy and effective. I saw a real difference when I was consistent.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wow she sounds awesome. Any suggestions on which one to start with???
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Wow she sounds awesome. Any suggestions on which one to start with???
    I love Leslie! I don't know what workout level you are, so it's hard to say, but I have a couple of her dvds and one is the 5 day fit walk. It has 5 different workouts on it, including 2 different 1 mile workouts (app.20 min each) and it also has a 30 minute walk, which is equal to 2 miles, a 2 mile walk, and it has a walk and kick video, which is her version of a low impact taebo or kickboxing one, I like that one a lot because it shakes up the routine a bit! But if you're more advanced, or wanting to become more advanced with Leslie, you could also just buy a dvd that is 3, 4 or even 5 miles and just do as many miles as you can and work your way up that way, because she tells you when you've reached each mile.So then you once you do get more advanced you won't have to buy another dvd with more miles on it (unless you want to) you'll already have it! Also if you buy one of those you can choose which mile to do when you're just starting out, like the other one I have is the 4 fast miles dvd, and on the fourth mile she uses a stretchy resistance band (which is included with the dvd) so if you wanted to just start warming your body up by marching in place and then just do the 4th mile to get in some resistance training while you walk! So hope that helps and if you do get her enjoy!
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9 pounds doing her videos, I started out with the 1 mile and I thought I would die. I worked up to her two mile and just went and bought her 5 mile fat burning walk. I've only made it up to 3 miles but it is a great work out you do a light jog for the last two minutes of every mile. I love her videos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!